Like Tree7Likes

529 sentenced to death

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

529 sentenced to death

Egypt goes and sentences 529 Muslim brotherhood members to death.
    Not a good day for those against the death penalty.

Kill them and they turn into Martyrs. Have they not learned anything from the past?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid_Qutb

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Kill them and they turn into Martyrs. Have they not learned anything from the past?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid_Qutb
    What makes you think countries (or regimes) always learn from past mistakes?

Politicians are power-mongering folks (who are not necessarily the smartest or most virtuous of folks) not historians.
    Last edited by Watercooler; 24-03-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    What makes you think countries (or regimes) always learn from past mistakes?
    I didnt, you made it up. When are you going to stop putting words in other people's mouths?

I didnt, you made it up. When are you going to stop putting words in other people's mouths?
    You said "Have they not learn anything from the past"? That's assuming they should learn the past...but they clearly don't. So, what makes you think they will learn?

When are you going to stop dodging the fact I've caught you with your pants down?
    Last edited by Watercooler; 24-03-2014 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    You said "Have they not learn anything from the past"? That's assuming they are capable of learning from the past...but they clearly don't.
    thats your assumption, not mine. By attributing it to me, you are making shit up as usual.
    When are you going to stop dogging the fact I've caught you with your pants down?
    Proof? You have none. Conclusion : you make shit up.

thats your assumption, not mine. By attributing it to me, you are making shit up as usual.
    Proof? You have none. Conclusion : you make shit up.
    The proof is with your own words.

Conclusion: You deny I've caught you. Anyone with a decent logic will assume you think they should learn, otherwise, why ask? You said: "Have they learn nothing"-that's assuming they should know the past. Don't deny your own words.

Stop stirring shit up and face your own words...or are you going to tell me you never said it? Riightttt.....
    Last edited by Watercooler; 24-03-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Pack it in you two.

Last edited by iliketurtles; 24-03-2014 at 06:00 PM.
    Watercooler likes this.

I think this one is better :

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast