Like Tree86Likes

Ferguson - No Charge against officer Wilson

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Finally. Too bad the damage has been done already. The guy is still going to be seen as a racist murderer because the aholes that stirred all this crap up don't care about facts and now, typically, those same aholes are out burning, shooting, and stealing shit.

Last edited by methosb; 25-11-2014 at 03:38 PM.
    wtbhotia and bshantell like this.

Quote Originally Posted by methosb:
    Finally. Too bad the damage has been done already. The guy is still going to be seen as a racist murderer because the aholes that stirred all this crap up don't care about facts and now, typically, those same aholes are out burning, shooting, and stealing shit.
    By "aholes" you mean black people, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ummbongo:
    By "aholes" you mean black people, right?
    By aholes I mean people taking advantage of a cop dealing with a criminal as an excuse to riot and loot stores. Also news papers like The Guardian that made all the claims of racism to get a bunch of stories and clicks.

There are plenty of white people out there joining in on the fun.

But don't let facts get in the way of your fantasy.
    Last edited by methosb; 25-11-2014 at 04:01 PM.
    Char Siu King and bshantell like this.

Yep ... looting because you have an opportunity is not just a black thing.

They already released a lot of the grand jury documents. Any one is free to go and read it to see for themselves but I am sure the dummies continuing with the racism nonsense won't.

http://hosted.ap.org/specials/intera...uson-shooting/

Quote Originally Posted by methosb:
    By aholes I mean people taking advantage of a cop dealing with a criminal as an excuse to riot and loot stores. Also news papers like The Guardian that made all the claims of racism to get a bunch of stories and clicks.

There are plenty of white people out there joining in on the fun.

But don't let facts get in the way of your fantasy.
    Talking of fantasy, I doubt very much the looters had anything to do with "stirring all this crap up". Think you're probably mixing up a lot of different issues here.

Looting is pure opportunism but it is borne out of the same frustrations faced by the rioters, shooters and burners.

If the reported "facts" are anything to go by, it's unbelievable that this police officer is looking likely not to face trial. Total police state.

Maybe they should invade themselves in their global quest for freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by ummbongo:
    Talking of fantasy, I doubt very much the looters had anything to do with "stirring all this crap up". Think you're probably mixing up a lot of different issues here.

Looting is pure opportunism but it is borne out of the same frustrations faced by the rioters, shooters and burners.

If the reported "facts" are anything to go by, it's unbelievable that this police officer is looking likely not to face trial. Total police state.

Maybe they should invade themselves in their global quest for freedom.
    Go read the grand jury documents and back your BS up with some facts. Put up or shut up moron.

im not seeing any documents at that link? i tried some others and it seems the amount of traffic is bringing ish down.

but this is good - Read the Ferguson Grand Jury Testimony and Witness Interviews Here

Last edited by Dankleness; 25-11-2014 at 04:40 PM. Reason: added link

Quote Originally Posted by Dankleness:
    im not seeing any documents at that link? i tried some others and it seems the amount of traffic is bringing ish down.

but this is good - Read the Ferguson Grand Jury Testimony and Witness Interviews Here
    Just checked the link again, the documents are there. Maybe your browser isn't displaying properly.

The only moron here is you who appears to think there isn't a problem in the USA where an unarmed black kid gets shot and a police officer doesn't even have to stand trial to justify the killing.

What's your issue with the Guardian's reporting anyway? Talking of "facts", back your own assertions up. Put up or shut up yourself!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast