Like Tree20Likes

Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran to be executed

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran to be executed

Although I am in favour of the legalisation of all drugs, I can't really feel sorry for these two people. Apparently they forced the other 7 (or some of them) to participate.

What I find despicable is the attitude of the Australian government. First, they tip off the Indonesian government, knowing that they might execute the drug dealers, and then when the Indonesian government decides to execute them, they complain. What a silly government!

And I don't know what the father of one of the young men was thinking, when he tipped off the police! He didn't want his son to go into trouble, so he sent him to jail for the rest of his life.

All this is a sad story!

Cho-man likes this.

Cho-man and Tom007 like this.

If they hadnt been caught they would have been multi millionaires, they took the risk and got caught and now they need to face the consequences which is a firing squad in Indonesia. NO SYMPATHY!!!!!

They knew the risk, I'm against death penalty but then you know what to expect when you do that crap in these countries.

sometimes the death penalty is not enough.

If they had been caught in say Saudia Arabia, it would have been a swift beheading, I'd rather face a firing squad, at least I wouldnt be a headless ghost afterwards

i always wondered if the death sentence is the easy way out of a life imprisonment sentence.

HK_Katherine likes this.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

As much as I dislike the death penalty, if a country has it for certain crimes, one cannot expect to evade it on account of being 'foreign'.

Well its the law of that country, even if I disagree with the death penalty, if you intentionally break the law there, well, that is the consequence. If you enter that country knowing the risks and still do it, well, sorry, I can't feel sympathetic.

I have always wondered why people would go to such risks for some money. If you want to deal drugs, do it in Europe, where you get a couple of years tops, don't do it in Indonesia, Singapore, etc. where you have the death penalty. It seems to be common sense, Jesus!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast