Like Tree209Likes

Jeremy Clarkson Suspended

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. Still, you can do that when you're funded on pain of imprisonment for dissenters.

BBC fast becoming The Guardian TV, if not there already.

Quote Originally Posted by Ern:
    Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. Still, you can do that when you're funded on pain of imprisonment for dissenters.

BBC fast becoming The Guardian TV, if not there already.
    Funny that because there a lots of complaints the newsroom has been stuffed with Tories. Apparently the Chief Political Editor is a member of the Tory party for example.

Original Post Deleted
    Yes I always think they must be getting it about right because those on the left say it is right wing and those on the right say it is left wing.

You can call up and complain about the news reporting, I did it once and it was changed at the next hourly broadcast (though I have a feeling this wasn't just my phone call). Trying doing that with other broadcasters globally.
    shany86 likes this.

meh
    Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:

meh
    Oh dear, not looking very promising. Good for Fifth Gear though, but I feel Clarksons show is going to be as polished as we've come to expect. Top Gear top brass are not going to be sleeping very well, if that promo clip is anything to go by. Sad.....
    Last edited by Skyhook; 06-05-2016 at 12:40 AM.

On a related note, Clarkson, May and Hammond are developing a new website called DriveTribe. Just a landing page at the moment. Intrigued why they would invest in this.