Like Tree57Likes

Former Airline attendant reveals the Truth of 911

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OffThePeak:
    + What happened with WTC Tower 7? And how could it have happened?
    + Who was served by the incident, and the events that followed it?
    + What will you tell your children and grandchildren when they ask you why they have lost so much freedom, and why the world is
    Hay, you forgot the most important question of all:
    How is it possible for jetfuel to melt steel beams? Its impossible I tell you, right ?

guys I spotted a few triangles in the geoexpat logo!

ILLUMINATI!

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    How is it possible for jetfuel to melt steel beams? Its impossible I tell you, right ?
    Have you tried to ignite it?

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    Have you tried to ignite it?
    By the time I finish sniffing it, there is nothing left to ignite

Original Post Deleted
    So how many cases of history that started off as a conspiracy theory as a percentage of all conspiracy theories?

Does it matter?

Original Post Deleted
    Thanks for signaling so clearly that you are not interested in a real discussion on this topic.
    The "resort to ridicule" is a shabby tactic that anyone who understands logic will recognize and know that the side that slides into it, is losing - or has already lost - the debate.
    Thus, You relieve me from the need to pay any attention to your posts.
    It is unfortunate in a way, because this topic is of great importance.
    If the Official story of 9/11 is a lie, and a false flag event was created to allow powerful interests to steal Freedoms of Americans, and destabilize the Middle East* - then that matters and is something people show be debating and discussing. Sweep the unanswered questions under the rug, and pretend that nothing is wrong, is losing the chance to gain greater awareness, at a time when many people are shifting their views.
    I am in the US right now, and attended a funeral in the Great Lakes area yesterday. We went to a military cemetery that has over 23,000 bodies buried in it, with room for maybe 50,000 more. A minor percentage of those buried there were killed in combat. But all were effected by their military service, and the wars they fought in, or saw from a distance. If this great sacrifice, and the trillions that have been spent in "defense" are being orchestrated by powerful elites, with different interests than those fighting and dying in the wars - then we have a tragedy of the first magnitude.
    Talking with friends and relatives on this trip, I do have a sense that views are shifting. Many people are getting uncomfortable with the little shreds of evidence that they cling to, to keep their faith in the Official story of 9/11. They are less able to reject alternative explanations, and they feel that something is amiss in the country, and new perspectives and new leadership is needed.

Perhaps we will see some sort of new consensus emerge, which will sweep the lies away, and allow greater debate and an examination of our true history. Then, those ridicule the Truth seekers may be seen as "useful idiots" supporting those who have usurped power. They may be seen as traitors to our culture and the threatened vision of a peaceful and free Western civilization.
    ===== =====
    *The comments of Gen'l Wesley Clark carry more weight that mine. I suggest that you visit YouTube and have list to an 8-minute video entitled:
    "General Wesley Clark tells of how Middle East destabilization was planned as far back as 1991".
    Please Listen - and I do hope you will get angry, and think maybe the topic of war, and the "causes" of war are a topic that require genuine debate.
    (the following comment was posted on another forum that I visit):
    Most people in the West don't understand, that it's up to everyone himself to listen to both sides. Because of the lie of "free press", people believe, that objective information was possible and if they consume their preferred TV or newspaper, they would be objectively informed.
    Nonsense!
    There probably exists not a single judge on this planet, expecting that one party will tell him the truth.
    AUDIATUR ET ALTERA PARS. And then let logic decide, which side has the better arguments.
    The Romans knew it, but the sheeple in the West believe in "free media". Buy one newspaper, switch on the TV and believe to be objectively informed, because it's called FREE PRESS and censorship is only working with guns...
    Only because of this completely brainwashed view someone can criticize those who report mostly "the other side". Yes, that's why it's so GREAT! Cheerleading news can be found everywhere else.

That last one was brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by cookie09:
    That last one was brilliant!
    Oh right I might go back and read it then... The earlier drivel was putting me off!

Nope just 3 minutes of my life I won't get back

jgl likes this.

To those that doubt it, this decision of the AIA, if it goes the right way, could provide more evidence that the majority are waking up:
    AE911Truth Seeks AIA Call For 9/11 Investigation

(Dr Paul Craig Roberts writes):

Dear Readers, I don’t know how likely it is that the main architectural association would join the demand for a real investigation of 9/11, but the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth are only $9,000 short of finding out.

Currently 2,300 architects and engineers dispute the official story and say that a real
    investigation is required. If the entire association joined in calling for an investigation, it
    would put the government on the spot and shut up the ignorant dopes who call skeptics “conspiracy theorists.”

Think about whether you have a few dollars to spare. If 3,000 of my readers gave $3,
    AE911Truth could go for it.

Our Most Important Campaign Ever[UNIQID]

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast