US Vice Presidential Debate...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

US Vice Presidential Debate...

hey all you americans (or interested non-americans),
    is there anything organized for watching the vice presidential debate this week? although 90% of me is looking forward with relish to watching biden mop the floor with 'i can see russia from my house' palin, 10% of me is worried she is going to actually come out with something intelligent and cause an upset. anyway, if there is anything official going on, or if anyone knows of where to watch this, please let me know!!

AND REMEMBER TO VOTE!!!!!

thanks-

jennifer

don’t underestimate Bidens “my helicopter was forced down“ abilty to put his foot in his mouth. am lookibg forward to watch him spin how he democrats lost the bailout vote to make mccain look bad.... or something like that you.

yeah or biden "Hillary a Better Pick Than Me"

anyways, dont forget to do the VP Debate drinking game

Quote Originally Posted by mobespierre:
    ... she is going to actually come out with something intelligent and cause an upset.
    The bar has been set fairly low for her; I guess that if she can focus on Biden's connections to the credit card industry and avoid too many "pinhead moments" then she'll receive a fair rating.

Having written that, she has a long way to go if she wants to stop being universally ridiculed.

The set up of the debate is already changed in her favor because Republicans feared she wouldn't have a chance otherwise.

My guess is she's going to say some pre-drilled answers ... hopefully (not) in combination with the correct question .

When is this debate on?

I haven't cringed for a while so this should provide some good opportunities

Stoob - Thursday night US time.

Quote Originally Posted by zenlogo:
    I loved it when CBS's Katie Couric asked Palin about the bailout and Palin went off with her insanities about job creation... all Katie did was blink, but those blinks said it all.
    Here is a cool site that provides computer-generated Palinisms:
    Interview Sarah Palin - InterviewPalin.com

Thanks, it's on at 11am at my current location....

Quote Originally Posted by squid:
    The bar has been set fairly low for her; I guess that if she can focus on Biden's connections to the credit card industry and avoid too many "pinhead moments" then she'll receive a fair rating.

Having written that, she has a long way to go if she wants to stop being universally ridiculed.
    Squid - Sadly... you'd be surprised by the number - mostly living away from either coast - who just cannot detect (or will simply "forgive") Palin's most golden "pinhead moments"... Something 'bout these groups "identifying" with her most...?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast