Like Tree53Likes

White gunman kills 9 in Charleston church

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Tragic result of another youth's brainwashing by someone who should have known better morals. Sad. At 21, I had a bad family upbringing , but never thought to shoot someone, let alone for their race or skin colour.

Last edited by Natfixit; 18-06-2015 at 09:47 PM.

And here we go again... You d think they would learn...

Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks

Not a single comment saying "Fucking apes" or "Religion of peace" or similar.... Weird.
    Ahh, he is white, that makes sense.

I'm just stunned white leaders refuse to come out and denounce this guy. WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR?

WHY HAS MERYL STREEP NOT APOLOGIZED YET...MY GOD why cant the white community lower their suspenders.....it makes me sick how high they wear them.

I hate the fact that more moderate whites aren't coming out and speaking against the mass shooters in society. I think it's all white culture, there are no 'moderate' whites.

I'm not racist but white people sure are dangerous. They also have the highest incidence of psychopathy. /s

Are you *sure* he is not Muslim ?

shri, Rob2020, merchantms and 3 others like this.

@HowardCoombs Apology accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    @HowardCoombs Apology accepted.
    The double standards that are so clearly visible in media and in discussions around the world as well as here, is just infuriating.

A very recent example :
    - Islam tends to cause social unrest wherever it appears..
    - In many ways, yes, Islam does cause social unrest for others whenever it appears because of fanatics.

But when a white-trash extremist is involved :
    -> He's probably a troubled young man. Brilliant but never fit in with the crowd. Hopefully he gets the help he needs
    -> anyone who would kill a group of strangers clearly needed help and didn't get it so things just got worse and worse until they snapped.
    shri and David Smith like this.

Just call it what it is, racially-motivated terror:

Call it terrorism in Charleston - CNN.com

Witnesses say the suspect said he was there "to shoot black people," a law enforcement official said. By any reasonable standard, this is terrorism, which is generally defined as an act of violence against civilians by individuals or organizations for political purposes.

Original Post Deleted

Yet another senseless tragedy because America refuses to address the obvious problem afflicting our society... unarmed clergy.
    Rob2020, hullexile, bdw and 2 others like this.

If only the 9 who got shot had a gun, they could have responded and maybe less would have died

Clearly this calls for more guns to be sold, to protect every americans.

(for those with a slow brain...this is meant to be ironic...)

Often PM comes across as an obnoxious twat, but over guns and the USA he has some good points.

Worth a read

26 things about Charleston church shooting that made PIERS MORGAN sick | Daily Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    Often PM comes across as an obnoxious twat, but over guns and the USA he has some good points.
    Worth a read
    Did you have to make it a DailyMail link FFS ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast