Like Tree33Likes

Attack / Beheading in France...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Enderman:
    Jews are people, Islam is a religion...you see the difference? Probably not.
    ah, but the real question is: are Muslims people?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtmesome:
    ah, but the real question is: are Muslims people?
    What a nasty question. Of course they are. This is exactly the problem with liberals...you can't even see that the nasty ideas are coming from your own heads.

Original Post Deleted
    its nice you value human lives TigerSun, but I have to tell you. Muslims die violently on a nearly daily basis.
    So my question is, do you mourn all humans equally or the one with white faces more equal to others?

Original Post Deleted
    I go further...people who apologise for Islam are harming Muslims, especially women, children and LGBT Muslims. It's very difficult for them to see that. It's not 'my' women that are being repressed, it's not 'my' children who are being taught rhubarb at science class, I'm not a gay man living within Islamic culture...who's rights am I defending?

What a nasty question. Of course they are. This is exactly the problem with liberals...you can't even see that the nasty ideas are coming from your own heads.
    hahaha, you may be an extremist Enderman. But atleast you make me laugh instead of cry

Original Post Deleted
    ill be sure to follow your posts on bombings in the Middle East. Are really quite a lot of them, but Muslims lives matter too.
    Bravo TigerSun, u lead and I will follow!

I go further...people who apologise for Islam are harming Muslims, especially women, children and LGBT Muslims. It's very difficult for them to see that. It's not 'my' women that are being repressed, it's not 'my' children who are being taught rhubarb at science class, I'm not a gay man living within Islamic culture...who's rights am I defending?
    And then the mad dentist said: bwahahaha, I only want to eradicate cavities, my boy. To ensure this, I will pull out all of your teeth, so those evil cavities will never harm your beautiful white teeth!!!

And then the mad dentist said: bwahahaha, I only want to eradicate cavities, my boy. To ensure this, I will pull out all of your teeth, so those evil cavities will never harm your beautiful white teeth!!!
    too much? Think of it played by Chistopher Waltz or Walken...they should play this part admirably.

So my question is, do you mourn all humans equally or the one with white faces more equal to others?
    You get the answer in your newspaper. The attacks in Sousse will get great news coverage. The average mosque bombing in Iraq hardly raises an eyebrow. 50 death there, no big deal, unless it's really bad, such as the Pakistan school attack.

And of course, if the event is 150,000 Iraqi civilians being killed as a result of our invasion, it doesn't get into the news at all.

In fact, if you mention this, you'll often be accused of "attacking our military" by people who can only see one side of a story.