Like Tree18Likes

Europe is burning!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The point is that we Europeans let in hundreds of thousands of people, million of people, who DO NOT WANT TO INTEGRATE!!! They want to create little Syrias, little Iraqs, little Afghanistans, little Pakistans. And you don't think this is a problem? And if they like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan so much, why do they want to come to Europe?

Also, we give them European nationalities or political refugee status, which means that even if we see that they are complete idiots, even if they profess killing all Europeans, we can't kick them out!!! I am a foreigner in HK, and I respect the law and the traditions, and I don't go burn cars and create trouble, and if I ever do, I expect the HK authorities to kick me out, because that's how foreigners should be treated!

Quote Originally Posted by Liked:
    And if they like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan so much, why do they want to come to Europe?
    They make more money in Europe and its safer.
    Next question.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu79:
    What issues? All I heard was Farage and Sean Hannity having a xenophobic love in. I can't speak for France because I'm not French, but I can promise you there are no areas in the UK where the police don't go if needed.

The paedophile things was yet another example of Farage not having any evidence to back up his scaremongering bullshit. As he can't back up any of the nonsense he spews forth he needs to link all immigrants with unsavoury or criminal behaviour.

Yes, some Muslims have been convicted of paedophilia. But you know what? So have a damn site more non-muslims over the years - see here Paedophile ring jailed for 'terrifying depravity' - BBC News

or here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_..._abuse_scandal

for just a couple of examples.

Farage is a clever man saying stupid things for nefarious purposes and should be treated with the contempt people like him deserve. You can't debate him, or "address the issues" because he's dealing in fear and peddling nonsense which you can't usually beat with logic or reason.
    The European countries have enough problems with their own native people. So, bringing in more immigrants of a certain group will bring even more problems. So, why the governments are not more selective, to protect their own people?

An example: The current stabbing at Jordan station, what was your first guess in terms of their backgrounds? You probably did not think: "Dude, must have been these crazy Koreans, again!".
    Liked likes this.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

" ...a bit of a difficult time..."

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Evidently some of you have never lived in Sweden, which is having a bit of a difficult time trying to figure out what to do about whats going on at the moment. 156 known no go zones or what the police call hot spots.
    http://swedenreport.org/2015/05/18/p...nes-in-sweden/

It's quite disheartening to see what was one of the most peaceful and progressive/forward thinking countries in Europe during the 60's to how things are now.

At the time during the late 60's the government with good intent thought it might be good to make Sweden less homogenious and adopt a more multi cultural approach. Unfortunately things haven't turned out quite as planned and now things are kinda fucked up for the native locals as to how best to tread, now..

I haven't really noticed any issues in France, and I often hang out in places like Cignancourt, St Martin and St Denis, as I like the grungier areas where some of the coolest, more eclectic hipster cafes/bars are located, but then again I am not a cop, which might experience these areas differently..
    Sweden falling apart: 30 grenates in half a year in Malmö alone, surging crime rates, and rapes are rampant | 10News.dk

Sweden’s 3rd largest city hit by multiple blasts, police plead for help to tackle violence spike — RT News

Afghan Migrants Abducted Woman And Gang Raped Her for a Week - Breitbart
    Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Liked:
    The point is that we Europeans let in hundreds of thousands of people, million of people, who DO NOT WANT TO INTEGRATE!!! They want to create little Syrias, little Iraqs, little Afghanistans, little Pakistans. And you don't think this is a problem? And if they like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan so much, why do they want to come to Europe?

Also, we give them European nationalities or political refugee status, which means that even if we see that they are complete idiots, even if they profess killing all Europeans, we can't kick them out!!! I am a foreigner in HK, and I respect the law and the traditions, and I don't go burn cars and create trouble, and if I ever do, I expect the HK authorities to kick me out, because that's how foreigners should be treated!
    So true, but others here in the forum will tell you, they know someone who is very well integrated...
    rathunt likes this.

Afghan Migrants Abducted Woman And Gang Raped Her for a Week - Breitbart

Oh, the poor things. They need to be better integrated. Let's spend money teaching them better Swedish. Let's give them a bigger free house. Let's buy them better free designer clothes. Oh, the poor things.

While that awful woman obviously provoked them. She shouldn't wear clothes Swedish people wear. She has to adapt to the new multiculturalism. Because if she doesn't adapt, she is a close-minded little racist.
    Tocs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Enderman:
    @stu...another one so busy defending Islam that he misses the point entirely...

The point was that the police were afraid to investigate because they were Muslims...

Still...if your Prophet's a paedophile...
    Don't give a flying f**k about Islam - all religions are the same as far as I'm concerned. Just have no time for Farage and his ilk peddling shite.

ummbongo, Stu79 and Tocs like this.