Like Tree25Likes

Muslim Clock Kid wants 15 million USD

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Better safe than sorry. Lets just arrest them all...

https://laughingsquid.com/aqua-teen-...nic-in-boston/
    I don't get it. A 9 year old story about a bomb hoax that resulted in two arrests? I'm lost HC...explain it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy:
    I don't get it. A 9 year old story about a bomb hoax that resulted in two arrests? I'm lost HC...explain it to me.
    One of hundreds of stories where police overreact. In this one, they shut down 1/2 the city because
    a) muslim terrorists
    b) better safe than sorry
    c) cover your ass instead of think/look/investigate

It was not a bomb hoax. It was an advertisement.
    Just like the boy from down south; that wasnt a bomb nor a hoax.

Original Post Deleted
    Is that a bomb or a clock?

Original Post Deleted
    Fact #1: The police released the boy stating that there was no evidence of a malicious attempt.
    Fact #2: All conspiracy theories about this case have been fact-checked and there is no evidence that any of them are true.

Considering that, what do you call a bunch of people who so desperately need to go out of there way to slander the actions of a 15-year old just because he's a muslim? Why do people feel the need to tie a 15-year old muslim to radicals? Could it be related to their own insecurities and phobias? I think so. Islamophobia is a perfect valid subject researched by governments and academia.

You have a point though of me using labels. I'll try to reduce them in the future. My commentary was part of silly joke. I'm sorry.
    Last edited by civil_servant; 29-09-2016 at 10:24 AM.

Really not sure why I'm bringing this one back up .. but we all need some closure.

District Judge Maricela Moore on Monday tossed the claims against Beck and his network TheBlaze, plus those against the Washington, D.C.-based Center for Security Policy and executive vice president Jim Hanson.

Another judge also dismissed the local Fox News affiliate and political commentator Ben Ferguson from the suit in December. He ordered that the Mohameds pay them more than $82,000 in legal fees, records show.
    Glenn Beck dismissed from 'clock boy' defamation suit | Irving | Dallas News
    DirtyHairy likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4