Like Tree3Likes

Cop tried to shoot a dog, but accidentally killed a mother, instead. WTF?!?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nickelodeon1997:
    Well ofc they aren't going to report it in the MSM. Look up Cop Block on Facebook, plenty of stuff there.
    Whats next? NaturalNews and Mercola for the best health advice?

CopBlock and PINAC and similar sites are not exactly reliable....

So if a cop enters your home without a warrant and kills your dog, it's not murder? Wow.
    Firstly, a cop performing his or her duties do not have the right to enter your home without a warrant.

Secondly, and you should really pay attention to this, is that the term 'murder' only applies to killing another human being.

So if a cop enters your home without a warrant and kills your dog, it's not murder? Wow.
    By common sense (as legal definition seems to lack), it's not murder. It's probably a mix of animal cruelty, damage of property (pets are property). Murder applies only to humans.

If a cop entered my home and killed my dog I would be in a total state of shock. I don't have a dog.

While there are always a few bad apples that need to be rooted out in all professions, I have the utmost respect for law enforcement officials. They are underpaid and under-appreciated.

I am disgusted by the media and the negative hype propagated against the people we should be the most thankful for....

lbear40 likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Make no bones about it, tougher background checks on dogs are needed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    No snow in HK
    Plenty of rain.

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    Be definition, if they were on duty it's certainly not murder. You may want to look up what 'murder' actually means in legal terms.
    there's no reason a cop, while on duty, could not murder someone. This is true both by common sense definitions, and by legal definitions.
    hullexile likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw:
    there's no reason a cop, while on duty, could not murder someone.
    Sure it's possible and sure it happens. But this case looks like an accident and I doubt any murder investigation will bring any other results.