Like Tree28Likes

North Korean Hydrogen Bomb

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Open Casket:
    my favorite is walking by people who are seated...I call that cluster bombing or crop dusting.
    My personal favourite is going up escalators and then looking back to see whose face is right behind.

Do not confuse with going down escalators. This is a different story and I tend to find it follows me down rather than the chain of people behind descending into the cloud.
    Open Casket likes this.

Before we get carried away, is it even confirmed this was an actual H-bomb"? or just a typical North Korean propaganda?

Last edited by Cho-man; 06-01-2016 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cho-man:
    Before we get carried away, is it even confirmed this was an actual H-bomb"? or just a typical North Korean propaganda?
    It could be days or weeks before independent tests are able to verify the claim.
    North Korea nuclear: State claims first hydrogen bomb test - BBC News

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    My personal favourite is going up escalators and then looking back to see whose face is right behind.
    I call that the "tail gunner", one of my favorites as well. Especially gratifying on longer escalator rides like the one at Kowloon Station or Langham Place.
    bdw likes this.

Yes, but a nuclear explosion does not necessarily mean a H-bomb explosion. H-Bomb is a fusion device. Atomic Bomb is a fission device.

I call that the "tail gunner", one of my favorites as well. Especially gratifying on longer escalator rides like the one at Kowloon Station or Langham Place.
    Is there anything more satisfying than letting them rip in airplanes?
    a) you are bloated so you get great relief
    b) the background noise is so loud, you cant get detected even by the person next to you
    c) oh the sweet looks of those that start sniffing shortly after doing the deed
    d) 3 simple words to diffuse over large sections : Environmental control system
    Open Casket, bdw, mlclau and 1 others like this.

Thanks, I was actually trying to find a good name for it.

Seems like two completely different topics going on in this thread. Im a bit confused with wtbhotia's comments when he talks about world war, reducing population and taking over countries. Is he talking about North Korea's bomb or Open Caskets crop dusting, cluster bombing and tail gunning?

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Seems like two completely different topics going on in this thread
    Ignore those trying to take this off topic.

We are discussing the merits and the benefits of flatulence, gas, vapour, wind, fart, cut the cheese, pull my finger, let her rip and all the warm and fuzzy feelings and smells that go with it.

Fusion and fission are for chumps. Organic relief is where its at.
    AGxM and bdw like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Is there anything more satisfying than letting them rip in airplanes?
    a) you are bloated so you get great relief
    b) the background noise is so loud, you cant get detected even by the person next to you
    c) oh the sweet looks of those that start sniffing shortly after doing the deed
    d) 3 simple words to diffuse over large sections : Environmental control system
    True. The seats absorb the vibrations very well too. No where else can you really let one rip in such close proximity to strangers without anyone knowing. Movie theatres are good too, but you have to wait for a loud scene, and if you time it wrong (which I have) it can be quite embarrasing.

...can be quite embarrasing.
    Speaking of embarrassing, did you ever used to do this to your friends and/or siblings to embarrass them?