Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Pope vs Trump

Mat

@lord_dash....what's why you and defending trump at every corner?

When I read Geo I see people poking fun at Clinton, Trump etc etc - why only react when it is Trump?

All are worthy of jokes, Trump included.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs
    Drumpf - ouch.

I hope they vote him in - I want to see time travellers from the future come to the inauguration to stop him!!

I really do!

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    I hope they vote him in...
    Me too.
    It will be a few years worth of laughs, just like GW.

The only sad part about GW was all the death and destruction he caused, but aside from that - it was a barrel of laughs.
    Trump will be even better. Like the 3rd coming...but better. Go Drumpf!

Last edited by HowardCoombs; 03-03-2016 at 10:13 AM.
    shri, Mat, hullexile and 1 others like this.

Trump being interviewed.

"Japan has been allowed to devalue the Yen, we won't allow them to do that anymore." How could this be achieved?

"Companies are moving the jobs abroad, we won't let them". How is he going to do that?

more walls?

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs
    Me too.
    It will be a few years worth of laughs, just like GW.

The only sad part about GW was all the death and destruction he caused, but aside from that - it was a barrel of laughs.
    Trump will be even better. Like the 3rd coming...but better. Go Drumpf!

Palin is so worthless that she endorses Trump & Trump loses Alaska...

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile
    Trump being interviewed.

"Japan has been allowed to devalue the Yen, we won't allow them to do that anymore." How could this be achieved?

"Companies are moving the jobs abroad, we won't let them". How is he going to do that?
    Do you really believe there is no way to influence these things? Sure, you can't stop a company from moving abroad, but you can help influence decisions with carrots / sticks. There is a way to help level the playing field and a lot can be accomplished through taxes, tariffs, duty and VAT. If a company wants to move offshore to avoid paying tax, fine, but make it harder for them to have access to the largest economy in the world. Current US policy and trade agreements favor big business at the expense of the average worker. Deals like NAFTA and more recently the TTP do no favors to the middle class in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    @lord_dash....what's why you and defending trump at every corner?

When I read Geo I see people poking fun at Clinton, Trump etc etc - why only react when it is Trump?

All are worthy of jokes, Trump included.
    Oh I agree Mat...nobody should be immune from satire/jokes. I'm not interested in Trump's feelings, I am interested in highlighting liberal hypocrisy...there's satire (cleaver satire) then there's attacking someone's hair, or even their name!

When Trump pokes fun it's racist, misogynistic, etc...but it's okay to poke fun at him...there are people complaining that the US has shifted right...to a degree it's true, but the left have shifted further left and that's where so much politically correct and confused bullshit feels at home...where religion that hates liberal values becomes so important that it trumps, errm, liberal values, where the only group it's safe, even desirable to launch personal attacks on are white men.

People talk about the black vote, the Hispanic vote...nobody wants the 'white vote'...that must be racist...people are sick and tired of this nonsense...I'm fighting a losing battle but if I wanted to read the Huffington Post or The Guardian I can...I don't want to see a continuation of it here...a little joke here and there...okay...but, for example, this latest Drumpf bullshit...it would be embarrassing at any time....picking on someone because they have a funny name...

You tell me Mat....would it be okay if Trump was an Asian Democrat and turned his name was I Lai? Anyone who dared would be ruthlessly branded a racist by the lefty brigade and that's the sort of bs lefty crap that I'm tired of and that, in my opinion, has led to such a huge divide in the states allowing someone like Trump to plant his ass right in the centre...
    Open Casket, Skyhook, Ern and 2 others like this.

Funny, I never heard you complaining about Barak Hussein Obummer monikers used by right wing loonies.

Or complain when 'birther' Trump said Obama changed his name from Barry Soretoro.

The Pretty Darn Exhaustive Obama Nickname List |

Last edited by TigerSun; 04-03-2016 at 12:20 AM.
    shri likes this.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast