Like Tree44Likes

Bernie Sanders - Endorsements / Discussions

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shochenkotaras:
    Better have a moron like Trump ruling USA than a regressive leftist and social justice warrior like Sanders.
    Then they get what they deserve. Luckily the majority of Americans don't agree with you.
    lbear40 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    He is a secular Jew but to the narrow minded, that does not matter one bit.

You see it regularly. If the guy was born a Muslim, then whatever actions he takes are viewed with muslim-critical eyes, pork eating and alcohol drinking notwithstanding....
    Luigi sat with his son on the hilltop overlooking their village:
    You see those boats, I built all those boats but do they call me Luigi the boatbuilder? No!
    You see those houses, I built all those houses but do they call me Luigi the housebuilder? No!

I shag one sheep........

Just came into my mind when I read your comment.
    Bob Loblaw and shri like this.

Original Post Deleted
    They count on people like this

Just saw a video of a female Trump supporter.

" His comments about women will probably increase our reputation abroad because they are anti-feminist over there".

East_coast likes this.

yeah, he's a secular jew. but speaking as a fellow secular jew - he's way jewish. i feel like he walked right out of one of my family reunions. he was the uncle you liked but avoided one-on-one situations with because he wouldn't shut up.

there's a video clip out there of some journalist walking around the Upper West Side looking for people who looked like Bernie Sanders - and having no trouble finding a few. i tend to think that a lot of middle america will look at him and thing "new york city" more than anything else.

will he lose votes because he's jewish.... i dunno. i tend to think that there are plenty of people who wouldn't vote for him because he's jewish, but that those people wouldn't vote for him because of his policy positions either. the us has plenty of 'we need a good Christian in the white house' folks. there might be some weird situations with a trump candidacy - Utah *hates* Trump, but would they vote for Bernie? - but at this point that's all such unknown territory.
    lieberman's jewish, he and gore got plenty of votes, if not necessarily in the right places.
    chris_yang22 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Open Casket:
    Would need to win California by a large margin too... the odds are stacked against because of super delegates. I think Clinton has a 500 to virtually 0 lead. It's BS
    along with a lead in raw votes of around 2.4 million.
    RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
    Open Casket likes this.

Serious question

Why should his religious beliefs matter in 2016?

The fastest growing group are the unaffiliated

Although the figures are rising for under 30's there is still some way to go until they reach 'normal' levels for a developed society.

Religion and politics should not mix.

You see it regularly. If the guy was born a Muslim, then whatever actions he takes are viewed with muslim-critical eyes, pork eating and alcohol drinking notwithstanding....
    Nah, totally different. While I might not be a Jew, I don't find their beliefs to be that harmful to women, children, gays and "non believers".

Quote Originally Posted by Open Casket:
    Nah, totally different. While I might not be a Jew, I don't find their beliefs to be that harmful to women, children, gays and "non believers".
    Its not about you, fool.

Sanders is a Jew in name only. He doesn't pray, doesn't go to synagogue, doesnt keep kosher, doesnt doesnt doesnt.

This is exactly the same as a drinker, smoker, pork eater, Bar owner, non praying, non Hajj, regular guy who was born as a Muslim. Pretending that he is a Muslim and by extension assuming that he is representative of his faith is as silly as pretending Bernie is a Jew representing his old faith.
    The contents of the holy books that they dont follow is irrelevant to the juxtaposition.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...160_story.html

Original Post Deleted
    Let us not believe in outrageous conspiracy theories.

You've been taught well.

What were my other conspiracy theories, by the way?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast