Like Tree20Likes

Fox News Debate in Detroit - Live

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

@Skierx - Still watching the one on the first post. May be refresh it? Seems to pause every now and then for a few seconds.

These guys are still live ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Skierx likes this.

Ok - Figured it out .. Fox shut down the feed in the first post. But if you started watching before they shut it down, it still works.

Watched it on TV. I know I am biased but I thought Trump got a mauling. I also thought there was an anti-Trump bias in the questioning from Fox.

Only funny moment was when Trump kept shouting interuptions and Cruz told him to count to ten and breath slowly. Somebody, not sure if it was an interviewer said "when you have stopped doing yoga..." And Rubio got in with "well he is very flexible".

shri likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Or it could be a case of real world coming to a place near you, real soon like.

I thought Trump got a mauling.
    Which will fail to sway anyone in the Trump camp because of this:

There was an anti-Trump bias in the questioning from Fox.
    They just won't learn how to stop playing trump's game...

Yeah, that was pretty disgraceful. I turned it off after the 20 minute back and forth about "Trump University". I'm not sure who looked more pathetic, Fox News or the Republican party. It was an obvious set up to take down Trump, but I think in the end it revealed more about Rubio and Cruz pathetic last ditch effort than anything else.

How many more of these worthless debates are they going to do? (I suppose lots as long as the money keeps flowing in)

Lord Dashwood likes this.

They did get Trump to say he would not run as an independent candidate if he lost but not sure if I believe him. They asked the other three if they would support Trump if he won the nomination and they all said yes, though I think they all said the would support the Republican nomination (rather than saying Trump) which may have meaning if you like conspiracies.

Quote Originally Posted by Open Casket:
    Yeah, that was pretty disgraceful. I turned it off after the 20 minute back and forth about "Trump University". I'm not sure who looked more pathetic, Fox News or the Republican party. It was an obvious set up to take down Trump, but I think in the end it revealed more about Rubio and Cruz pathetic last ditch effort than anything else.

How many more of these worthless debates are they going to do? (I suppose lots as long as the money keeps flowing in)
    I think that did hurt Trump. Especially when Fox contradicted his claim that 98% thought it was excellent, pointing out a third had asked for refunds. I am sure no impact on the Trump diehards but on the margins it might have hurt.

Original Post Deleted
    John Kasich was honestly not bad in this particular debate.