Like Tree13Likes

Argentina sinks Chinese fishing boat

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Argentina sinks Chinese fishing boat

Argentina's coastguard chased and sank a Chinese vessel that it says was fishing illegally in Argentine waters.

Strange, I thought all oceans belong to China...

Argentina sinks Chinese fishing boat Lu Yan Yuan Yu 010 - BBC News

I think there was a google translate problem with Xi's recent speech. He was reported as saying disputes should be resolved peacefully whereas what he actually said was "we will ignore international arbitration and put missiles on man-made islands".

Waiting for the 50 cents to arrive.....

China has overfished and polluted all her waters, so now must expand the destruction

Skyhook likes this.

i wonder when they will understand it's a fight they can't win. Especially with their plastic propaganda, paying people to troll on Forum.

Seeing as I have sidetracked this thread to the West Philippine Sea, a Japanese sub has just arrived in the Philippines and will then go to Vietnam. The route from Phils to Vietnam will not be lost on China.

Quote Originally Posted by Open Casket:
    China has overfished and polluted all her waters, so now must expand the destruction
    on a serious note, what is a chinese fishing boat doing in the atlantic?? pacific ocean i could remotely understand, but they must have crossed over passing kap hoorn...

Quote Originally Posted by cookie09:
    on a serious note, what is a chinese fishing boat doing in the atlantic?? pacific ocean i could remotely understand, but they must have crossed over passing kap hoorn...
    Actually the destruction of the sea is a serious note, what they are doing to the reefs in the West Philippine Sea is beyond criminal.
    Open Casket and Trance Omega like this.

Maybe the Argentineans thought the boat was going to build an island and name it Malvinas, so they said 'it's always been ours', so sank it to prove the point.

Anyway..... GOTCHA!

These incredible images of boats setting out from a harbour in Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, show just why China harvests more fish than any other country.
    Although China has one fifth of the world's population, it consumes a third of the world's fish - some 50million tonnes a year.

Thousands of Chinese trawlers head out to sea after three-month ban on fishing is lifted  | Daily Mail Online

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast