Like Tree5Likes

Chinese zones at tourist attractions

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by threelittlepigs:
    If Japan wants the tourist dollars, remember there is a price to pay.
    Then they wont pay.

Some cultures wont sell themselves out. I dont think the average Japanese citizen is going to lose any sleep if the Chinese dont visit Japan any more lol.

I wish more countries had the presence of an ethical back bone when it comes to not tolerating discourtesy when tourists/visitors are down right disrespectful guests.

The money shouldn't even be of any consideration or measure. Sad world that we live in if money is the only important thing. Self entitlement does not mean you are invincible, or able to cheat death .

The first people that the disenfranchised poor masses will come gunning for, will be this greedy, wasteful bunch of parasites.
    Last edited by Skyhook; 19-04-2016 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!:
    I see a HK kid sitting properly in the MTR.
    That was last Friday on the Island Line, right? I saw it too.

Creative thinking is always welcome, but I worry this will not be workable in practice. How would the distinguish between e.g. mainland and taiwanese if the visitor did not have his passport with him ? Or, which section would the mainlander enter if he was a dual passport holder ? You cannot really throw all han chinese in the "chinese" section as this would be very unfair to e.g. taiwanese or hong kongese.

I was walking down Haiphong road in TST this afternoon, going back to the office after lunch, some Chinese toddler squatting in the dead middle of the packed footpath taking a piss, kids father holding them and laughing, people almost tripping over them the road was so packed and they were right in the fucking middle not even on the side of the road, was on a bit of a slope so there was a fast flowing trail of piss running all the way down the footpath, onto the road, and into the gutter. Fucking unbelievable watching people dodging kid piss.