Like Tree66Likes

Hillsborough - unlawful killing decision

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Hillsborough - unlawful killing decision

Only taken 27 years but finally an unlawful killing verdict!

Of course half those responsible for the cover up, false police reports, blaming the fans will be gone now including Margaret Thatcher. Still a vivid memory for me.

Wonder how the Sun paper will cover this given their disgusting role in the cover up?

The report is on the BBC with a link to the full 14 decisions.

Last edited by hullexile; 26-04-2016 at 07:02 PM.
    chuckster007 likes this.

I still remember watching the match live on TV. Shocking its taken this bloody long for the verdict.

hullexile and East_coast like this.

Beyond me how ticketless fans arriving late and rushing the turnstiles and crushing people to death is not their fault. Sounds like the jury cracked under pressure to me.

If the latecomers had behaved it wouldn't have happened...well, many consciences will be clear tonight won't they? That's right, I entered the ground illegally after rushing the turnstiles but it's their fault for letting me do it.

What a world.

Yes, there were police errors...but let's face it, if people had behaved themselves it wouldn't have happened.

Last edited by Lord Dashwood; 26-04-2016 at 08:14 PM.
    M Khan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dashwood:
    Beyond me how ticketless fans arriving late and rushing the turnstiles and crushing people to death is not their fault. Sounds like the jury cracked under pressure to me.

If the latecomers had behaved it wouldn't have happened...well, many consciences will be clear tonight won't they? That's right, I entered the ground illegally after rushing the turnstiles but it's their fault for letting me do it.

What a world.

Yes, there were police errors...but let's face it, if people had behaved themselves it wouldn't have happened.
    Ah the wisdom of sitting behind a computer without sitting through the hearing and hearing all the evidence like the jury. But I am sure you know better. The jury who listened to all the evidence, watched the videos found that the crowd did nothing to contribute. But no you would rather believe the totally discredited and proven falsified police reports and the Sun. Sometimes I think your stupidity can get no greater and then you surprise me yet again.

Well of course if you are a white Neighbourhood Watch bloke and the other bloke is black then you can kill him, that's fine.

Oh yes, juries. By the way, if Zimmerman is white so is Obama.

What a world.

You sound just like that bar steward Kelvin McKenzie.

I lost all respect I had for you after your comments.

As Hull said, Read the report first before you spout off.
    angeluscomplex likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    You sound just like that bar steward Kelvin McKenzie.

I lost all respect I had for you after your comments.

As Hull said, Read the report first before you spout off.
    I've got no respect for people who think drunken louts forcing their way through turnstiles without tickets are 'completely innocent'...it's bullshit.

I've got no respect for people who think drunken louts forcing their way through turnstiles without tickets are 'completely innocent'...it's bullshit.
    You forgot to mention the Lefties and all the PC that has caused this colossal injustice to the good name of the police who were blameless.
    Ehiogu likes this.

I know you are not too bright so I will make this simple.

The government report found no evidence the crowd were drunk.
    They found no evidence the crowd were unruly.
    The expert witness testified there were 300 people LESS in the crowd than had bought tickets
    They concluded the stories of drunken abusive ticketless fans was concocted by the police to cover up

Your apologies to the bereaved and their families is following I assume.
    Last edited by hullexile; 26-04-2016 at 09:26 PM.

Not the fans who were crushed, the fans who crushed.

Not saying the authorities made bad decisions.

But it doesn't matter does it.

This tragedy has become like so many other subjects these days...it's taboo to blame the fans isn't it? Even the fans that turned up late and pushed there way through and caused the crush...they are completely innocent.

By the way, loved the leading questions the jury was given...

Anyway, I can see Heckyll and Jekyll and have reformed their partnership above this post... *yawn*

Skyhook likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast