Like Tree459Likes

Duterte

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant
    So he sits next to a dictator whose country ranks lower than the Philippines in corruption, whose economy is sluggish, where press freedom is low, and whose political system shifts further and further towards the far-right? Not sure whether I would want my country's leader be caught by this guy.
    I meant Xi not Putin. Not that the description is that far off for either. I said Xi wants to catch him, not that I wanted him to be caught nor that he would be caught. Your country's leader is already there isn't he? Are you still Hungarian or did you take nationality elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile
    I meant Xi not Putin. Not that the description is that far off for either. I said Xi wants to catch him, not that I wanted him to be caught nor that he would be caught. Your country's leader is already there isn't he? Are you still Hungarian or did you take nationality elsewhere?
    I'm still Hungarian. Orban, liar liar pants on fire. He talks about Soros too.

shri likes this.

What is the purpose of that report? To imply there is not a real problem to justify martial law? (Like the there is no real drug problem stories). So there is doubt over the beheading but what about the photos of the Christians bound and shot (and Muslims who probably in terror could not recite the Quran). Somehow they forgot to mention them.

Sick politically motivated reporting if you want my opinion.

Still they managed to find someone holding an anti-martial law placard.
    civil_servant likes this.

More fake news isn't it hull? How dare they write a story you don't like!

Looks pretty clear Duterte instigated this problem with a botched raid, which has then escalated and left dozens dead and a city in rubble.... and he gets to declare martial law at the end of it. Nice work. I'm so pleased he is a go-between from North Korea to the US - what could possibly go wrong?

kimwy66 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit
    More fake news isn't it hull? How dare they write a story you don't like!

Looks pretty clear Duterte instigated this problem with a botched raid, which has then escalated and left dozens dead and a city in rubble.... and he gets to declare martial law at the end of it. Nice work. I'm so pleased he is a go-between from North Korea to the US - what could possibly go wrong?
    You are a sick bastard and a little deranged. So he flew to Russia with his family, 18 cabinet members and 300 businessmen. Arranged a long awaited meeting with Putin. But all the time he knew he would not stay and would cancel the meetings? Perhaps Putin was in on it? Also the ISIS chief with a USD 5 milllion bounty on his head agreed to act as the bait?

Do you know how many people have died in Mindanao over the decades? Well over a hundred thousand. But they are not white so who gives a fuck. You are now on ignore.

Shutting this down till we can clean up.

Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.