Like Tree46Likes

Worst Cities in the World?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Luckily most developed countries realise housing 'projects' with the economic segregation of the poor are a terrible idea and policies of social integration have flourished since the late 1980's - but NOT the CCP led Hong Kong Government who seem stuck in 1974 and love throwing up badly connected ghettos for the poor and selling prime plots to the rich.
    Hate em cause you aint em. Segregation is great... for the rich and priveleged

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    Hate em cause you aint em. Segregation is great... for the rich and priveleged
    It looks like we are adding further stratification with 'Light Public Housing' to the bottom rung.

Name:  7cac6fe7-7072-497e-a989-9c414b1cdf56_812028c5.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  164.5 KB

Wouldn't like to be a teenager living in the 'public housing - lite' and try to fit in

As in 'Discovery Bay is the wife swapping ghetto on Lantau
    I can't believe I didn't spot this. So is this the alleged DB Swingers Club? From the 1st year I landed in HK, every time someone wants to move to DB or a raunchy topic pops up, I always asked by ppl if it is true that there's a secret swingers club in DB. My answer is always, I don't know but I don't think so. And I don't repeat it, even if just to tell someone else hey you know someone asked me.. But without fail at least a couple of times a year, someone pops the question. So there is one? What, are they handing out flyers at the ferry bcos where are these ppl getting their intel from? This is actually the first time I've seen this topic mentioned by a separate source..

Just limiting to places I've visited

Dar es Salaam
    Kuala Lumpur
    Manila
    Derby
    Glasgow

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8