Like Tree81Likes

Trump vs Bernie Debate

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

All over for the Bern? Makes Trump more likely.

Hillary Clinton has delegates to clinch nomination, AP reports – campaign live | US news | The Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Ern:
    All over for the Bern? Makes Trump more likely.
    Sanders fans have a choice to make.

1) There is this choice : http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/06/op...nst-trump.html

2) or there is also this choice : Trump Bombs On CNN And CBS After Networks Use Interviews To Call Out His Lies

As the press is finally starting to take Trump to task over all of his lies, he is stumbling quite badly.
    I watched this one twice. Hilarious in a sad, pathetic, tragic sort of way.

Taken from a different article:
    Describing a Donald Trump interview as insane, surreal, or mind-numbingly incoherent is cliché by now but, frankly, I’m not sure how else to sum up his recent sitdown with CNN’s Jake Tapper. (Well, at least with the notable exceptions of bigoted and racist, though that also isn’t exactly breaking new ground when it comes to Trump.) So, instead, you should just watch the clip for yourself to see the presumptive Republican nominee repeat over and over again, “I'm building a wall,” to explain to an exasperated Tapper why a U.S. judge who was born in Indiana to Mexican immigrants shouldn’t be allowed to preside over the Trump University lawsuit.
    Last edited by HowardCoombs; 07-06-2016 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:

As the press is finally starting to take Trump to task over all of his lies, he is stumbling quite badly.
    What the hell are you talking about? The press has been taking Trump to task daily for almost a year, and he has been stumbling every step of the way....what rock have you been hiding under?

Quote Originally Posted by Open Casket:
    What the hell are you talking about?
    You can read, no? Should I write it out in colour, nice big letters using crayons?
    The press has been taking Trump to task daily for almost a year, and he has been stumbling every step of the way....what rock have you been hiding under?
    Same rock as this guy:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ot-survive-it/

and this guy: If The Media Treated Trump Like Other Candidates, Yesterday Would Have Ended His Campaign

and this guy : Study: Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, gets the most negative media coverage - Vox

Haha, give me a break really. The media have been slamming Trump for almost a year on everything and anything it can. Trump has "stepped in it" more times then I can remember and nothing seems to stick.

This is a different election in that people have chosen sides and are very reluctant to change. Hillary could be indicted and still have her supporters...Trump can say whatever the hell pops into his head and he'll have his supporters.

It's more of an election on which way the country should go -- rather than an election on individuals. The elites know their positions are unpopular, so they have to rely on attacking the person and fortunately for them, they have an easy target in Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Open Casket:
    Haha, give me a break really. The media have been slamming Trump for almost a year on everything and anything it can. Trump has "stepped in it" more times then I can remember and nothing seems to stick.
    It looks like its sticking now.

The judge might be biased and it might be because he has a Mexican background.

What is so unreasonable about that?

Who here knows that he isn't?

Is it impossible that the son of Mexican immigrants is biased against Trump?

Are any of you familiar with this court case?

Open Casket likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dashwood:
    Might be.
    Nothing.
    Completely irrelevant.

The buffoons performance was cringeworthy and the reporter would not let him off the hook; that's all that matters
    lbear40 likes this.

It looks like its sticking now.
    Too bad the election is over 5 months away. This too shall pass...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dashwood:

The judge is a member of the La Raza Lawyers of California.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast