Like Tree38Likes

Wow, this is depressing

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

i hope that all sicko get ' can you pass the soap ' treatment in prison! as they deserve it, take their own medicine

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    i have been to malaysia a few times, but only in KL and Penang, quite a modern country, yes there is corruption, but i can not see how this sicko carried on for years in a major city in malaysia, he must be in backwards village with lower standards
    I don't doubt there is corruption, I just am not sure that was a factor in this case. Somebody from a Malaysian children's charity is quoted as saying that even if any of the kids had spoken up there is a good chance they wouldn't be believed in some rural areas.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    Huckle Tried To Cash In On Child Abuse Pics

Another Gary glitter sicko, why don't these foreign countries execute these sicko or at least life imprisonment, I hope UK justice system give him life
    I wish I could unread that.
    Stu79 and Fiona in HKG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    What do we do about the huge numbers of heterosexual and homosexual people who also regularly have rape fantasies?
    ...and what is the problem with it? Most stuff you see in movies are fantasies one way or another. Maybe imagination should be made illegal and we should all become accountants.

And I don't understand his obsession with child sex offenders. They law is clear about it and they get stiff sentences. That side is well covered. What lacks is the prevention, in a way that will protect children. Prosecution is good, but doesn't help children. And don't tell me that harsher sentences, or even the death penalty will prevent it.

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    ...and what is the problem with it? Most stuff you see in movies are fantasies one way or another. Maybe imagination should be made illegal and we should all become accountants.
    There is no problem with it. Having thoughts is not a crime.
    And I don't understand his obsession with child sex offenders.
    Its quite illogical given his other strong views. I'm having difficulty seeing how he can balance the opposite views in his head.

On one hand : He is very much against banning/prosecuting of offensive/hate/whatnot type of speech, wants pure speech protected.
    On the other hand : He wants to vilify people who have done (nor said) anything wrong, just had thoughts as monsters who should be xxxxx.

They law is clear about it and they get stiff sentences. That side is well covered. What lacks is the prevention, in a way that will protect children. Prosecution is good, but doesn't help children. And don't tell me that harsher sentences, or even the death penalty will prevent it.
    Help and prevention is not possible when you have people like the Lord from TuenMun turning the innocent into monsters. These people need help but they cannot get help if there is such a stigma attached to their condition. As soon as they admit they have such thoughts, they become pariahs of society due to fear and ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Where did the "not guilty" party come from?
    He made it up to start an argument.
    Happy Friday!

[This post onwards was split out from another thread - equally depressing]
    Last edited by shri; 03-06-2016 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    If the repetitive bickering on Geoexpat doesn't destroy your faith in humanity, the links that get posted will
    since you opened up the topic, this one has been bugging me for the past while...Following it has been hard.
    Warning : its awful and soul destroying stuff.
    I wont post the link and make it easy.
    Google for "Alex Radita" if you are in the mood for destruction of your faith in humanity. The court case is on now.

since you opened up the topic, this one has been bugging me for the past while...Following it has been hard.
    Google for "Alex Radita" if you are in the mood for destruction of your faith in humanity. The court case is on now.
    Just read this on the CBC this morning. Terrible.

DEATH is too good for those two people that did not deserve to be called his parents, I nearly cried reading the story, must man up and not cry in the office.

15 years old and only weighing 37lbs WTF

They should charge the other adult children in the house as well that FAILED him.

All of the children lived at home, including five adults, who ranged in age from 18 to 23 years old. None were ever charged.
    shri and HowardCoombs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    They should charge the other adult children in the house as well that FAILED him.
    I have not come across any articles discussing why they were not charged - I'm sure there must be a good reason.