Like Tree38Likes

Wow, this is depressing

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007
    They should charge the other adult children in the house as well that FAILED him.
    I have not come across any articles discussing why they were not charged - I'm sure there must be a good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs
    I have not come across any articles discussing why they were not charged - I'm sure there must be a good reason.
    I think all the other adults were the siblings of Alex Radita, right?

I hope the prisoners in HMPS break ever friggen bone he has when he gets sent out to Jail. Poor little kid.

Toddler Finley suffered from rib fractures and historic bleeds to both eyes weeks before his death | Daily Mail Online

Nothing more irritating than big mouths who've read stuff on the internet and think they know better than anyone else.

I worked in social housing for many years in the U.K. and for several years one of the units under my management was '5 Amersham Hill' in High Wycombe, or 'Church on the Rock', a play on words some might get.

5 Amersham Hill was unique in that we actively accepted homeless referrals that other housing providers wouldn't. One of the those groups was sex offenders and people 'at risk' of sex offending.

Referrals come via schools, parents, mental health, police, social services, spouses and self-referrals.

There are plenty of options for sex-offenders that need help and they know it.

The other thing everyone in the system knows is how manipulative and devious these people often are...

The worst thing we can do is start down some path where we try to nomalise the behaviour...Homosexuality is normal, paedophelia isn't. Homosexual sex is not the same as child rape, whether it's acted upon or not....Thoughts of homosexual sex might be rape if they were ever carried out...thoughts of child rape will always be child rape if they are ever carried out.

These people are manipulative and dangerous. These paedos. who are crawling out of the wordwook asking for sympathy...to hell with them...and to hell with you for comparing them to gays.

Last edited by Lord Dashwood; 03-06-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dashwood
    Nothing more irritating than big mouths who've read stuff on the internet and think they know better than anyone else.
    Nothing more irritating than those who don't read but just spew, spew, spew.
    Homosexuality is normal, paedophelia isn't.
    Define normal please.
    Homosexual sex is not the same as child rape, whether it's acted upon or not....Thoughts of homosexual sex might be rape if they were ever carried out...thoughts of child rape will always be child rape if they are ever carries out.
    What brilliant logic. So what?
    These people are manipulative and dangerous. These paedos. who are crawling out of the wordwook asking for sympathy...to hell with them...and to hell with you for comparing them to gays.
    Your well wishes are so welcome on a Friday afternoon - but you still have not made any suggestions as to what to do with these thought crimes....

This is why I say we should bring Cho-man back...the fools can argue with each other for days and you rarely have to see them quoted...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dashwood
    This is why I say we should bring Cho-man back...the fools can argue with each other for days and you rarely have to see them quoted...
    Why have arguments when you don't read the other person's side just keep repeating what you want regardless of what they say? In fact just making up what they say so that you can argue against your imaginary version of what they are saying. It is taking stupidity to a whole new level.

As is replying with a post he will not read I guess
    Last edited by hullexile; 03-06-2016 at 06:47 PM.

Can someone who is not on his ignore list please quote this so Dashwood reads it.

I DO NOT think homosexual sex is the same as adult-child sex

I AM NOT an apologist for paedophiles

I HAVE NO sympathy for paedophiles

As I have said many times I am a victim, your false accusations are offensive to me on a very personal level. STOP IT

chuckster007 likes this.

Something to brighten up your Saturday morning :
    Indiana woman charged with performing oral sex on 1-year-old - NY Daily News

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs
    Videoing it on a friend's phone you have borrowed? Then giving the phone back with the video still on it? That is beyond stupid. I would seriously suspect she is not all there in the head.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast