Like Tree38Likes

Wow, this is depressing

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Another fine upstanding parent for a Sunday morning:

Police: Texas woman burned stepsons' tongues as punishment

Original Post Deleted
    Is HC still pursuing his Kiddy Fiddler friendly agenda? FFS, I don't have 'rape fantasies' and I think it's pretty safe to assume most normal people don't. I think we can all safely guess who does have rape fantasies...

Bloody hell. This is unbelievable.
    Open Casket likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Did you know that skipping breakfast may diminish mental performance. Eating breakfast may aid learning, as you are better able to pay attention and are more interested in learning. Now run along and do a bit more reading while you eat your wheaties, you may actually learn something in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dashwood:
    Is HC still pursuing his Kiddy Fiddler friendly agenda?
    Is kiddy fiddler a medical term or a criminal one?
    FFS, I don't have 'rape fantasies' and I think it's pretty safe to assume most normal people don't.
    You assume wrong but hey, that's par for the course for you.
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...t-do-they-mean

Original Post Deleted
    Really, please remind me, what did I argue previously that you find to obverse of the rape-fantasy article.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dashwood:
    FFS, I don't have 'rape fantasies' and I think it's pretty safe to assume most normal people don't. I think we can all safely guess who does have rape fantasies...
    I wonder you have not much idea about sexuality in general. Read a bit about SM, a very common play thing.

You also seem to mix up fantasy and reality. A problem are only those very small fraction of people that like to put violent fantasies into reality with a person that does not agree. As long as all parties agree it's totally fine. There are even dungeons for that.

Club Diana Main Page

I wonder you have not much idea about sexuality in general. Read a bit about SM, a very common play thing.
    Don't be ridiculous, of course I've heard of it.

You also seem to mix up fantasy and reality.
    Err, no, I don't...

A problem are only those very small fraction of people that like to put violent fantasies into reality with a person that does not agree. As long as all parties agree it's totally fine. There are even dungeons for that.
    Cool, so if the child consents to have sex with the adult, it's fine?

Dude, it's not the fucking same.

Guys the multiple quote thing is very very annoying in general - it is used to take things out of the context of the general post and it looks like arguing for dummies.

Can I suggest the few of you get a huge glass of milk, a cookie and take a nap?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast