Like Tree38Likes

Wow, this is depressing

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by juanalias:
    I should sharpen up my mental acuity, Mr Coombs?
    Yes, clearly you are unable to follow a logical argument.
    The link you post above is about women fantasising about being raped. This is the pure obverse of what you argued previously
    Really, please remind me, what did I argue previously that you find to obverse of the rape-fantasy article.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dashwood:
    FFS, I don't have 'rape fantasies' and I think it's pretty safe to assume most normal people don't. I think we can all safely guess who does have rape fantasies...
    I wonder you have not much idea about sexuality in general. Read a bit about SM, a very common play thing.

You also seem to mix up fantasy and reality. A problem are only those very small fraction of people that like to put violent fantasies into reality with a person that does not agree. As long as all parties agree it's totally fine. There are even dungeons for that.

Club Diana Main Page

I wonder you have not much idea about sexuality in general. Read a bit about SM, a very common play thing.
    Don't be ridiculous, of course I've heard of it.

You also seem to mix up fantasy and reality.
    Err, no, I don't...

A problem are only those very small fraction of people that like to put violent fantasies into reality with a person that does not agree. As long as all parties agree it's totally fine. There are even dungeons for that.
    Cool, so if the child consents to have sex with the adult, it's fine?

Dude, it's not the fucking same.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Really, please remind me, what did I argue previously that you find to obverse of the rape-fantasy article.
    You created/referenced a group of 'paedophiles who don't touch' and argued that they were equal to a second group you created/refernced: 'people who fantasise about rape regularly'. You said they were equal because NEITHER ACTS ON THE FANTASY. You then posted a link to an article about women who fantasise about being raped. Unless your initial definition of the paedophile group is 'children who fantasise about being molested', your argument is a pile of dogshit.

This first explanation is free. The next one will cost you.
    Open Casket likes this.

Mat

Guys the multiple quote thing is very very annoying in general - it is used to take things out of the context of the general post and it looks like arguing for dummies.

Can I suggest the few of you get a huge glass of milk, a cookie and take a nap?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dashwood:
    Cool, so if the child consents to have sex with the adult, it's fine?
    That topic is well covered by law. Child consent is meaningless and not a mitigating factor.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7