I've been a bit out of it for a few weeks, except to watch in bemused horror as another big country stumbles into idiocracy. (Was this how the world stumbled into the previous great wars- " Oh, how funny that that irrelevant thing happened way over there, but there's no way it could lead to anything unpleasant, could it?? No?")
So to the various Brits here, what's the likely course of events?
1. Boris again tries to get a vote for no-deal through Parliament,
2. not allowed to raise the topic by the Speaker since it's already been voted on,
3. Boris waffles around till Oct'31st.
4. EU finally tires and doesn't extend the deadline, (maybe just to get rid of Farage)
5. the UK falls out without a deal
6. Scotland and Ireland go berserk?