Like Tree214Likes

Why is Hilary Clinton so disliked?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Why is Hilary Clinton so disliked?

The second least liked presidential nominee ever.

This thread is not about Trump but about Mrs Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    The second least liked presidential nominee ever.

This thread is not about Trump but about Mrs Clinton.
    She's a liar and a war hawk.

She has contempt for ordinary people and she is supremely arrogant.
    Scorpio01 and Dreadnought like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy:
    She's a liar and a war hawk.

She has contempt for ordinary people and she is supremely arrogant.
    Even if the points you're raising were valid (I don't think so), they're rather irrelevant. GWB was more of a war hawk (so was McCain), Romney had (explicit) contempt for ordinary people, Bill Clinton (and plenty of others) had significantly bigger issues with the truth. Arrogance is very much in the eye of the beholder, unless it reaches Newt Gingrichesque proportions. None of them was as disliked as HRC

The reason why everyone distrust Hillary is that no one can see why she is even running. No obvious motivation, not even a clear ulterior motive. Trump might be an obvious populist and closet fascist, but at least that is very evident. Romney was in it to make live better for people like him - you might not like the motive, but it is very convincing. Hillary? Beats me why she is doing this to herself.
    When people cannot see a motive, they assume its the worst imaginable.
    (also, I'm fairly sure she would be more popular if she was a bloke. Lots of people still haven't gotten used to a woman being the boss)
    Mat, DirtyHairy and DrWho like this.

here you go...

DirtyHairy likes this.

DirtyHairy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by er2:
    Even if the points you're raising were valid (I don't think so), they're rather irrelevant. GWB was more of a war hawk (so was McCain), Romney had (explicit) contempt for ordinary people, Bill Clinton (and plenty of others) had significantly bigger issues with the truth. Arrogance is very much in the eye of the beholder, unless it reaches Newt Gingrichesque proportions. None of them was as disliked as HRC

The reason why everyone distrust Hillary is that no one can see why she is even running. No obvious motivation, not even a clear ulterior motive. Trump might be an obvious populist and closet fascist, but at least that is very evident. Romney was in it to make live better for people like him - you might not like the motive, but it is very convincing. Hillary? Beats me why she is doing this to herself.
    (also, I'm fairly sure she would be more popular if she was a bloke. Lots of people still haven't gotten used to a woman being the boss)
    I'm probably saying why 'I' don't like her...and yes, that wasn't really the question. That said, I don't think your points about others being, perhaps, more dishonest, hawkish, arrogant, make sense...you may be right, but now we have Twitter, FaceBook, YouTube, Reddit and even Geo...WikiLeaks, polarised media...I guess more people than ever are interested in the information and it is readily available.

Distrust? There's overlap, but I'm not sure many people trust any politicians...

Motive? She's a career politician, it's the top job.

I completely disagree with your final 'point'...IMHO, if she was a man she'd be gone by now...plenty of her support comes from women and regressives who will finally have their first orgasm if a woman becomes POTUS...

I consider myself as part of the "people" group. Don't speak on my behalf.

Reminds me of liberal talking heads on Television brushing Trump supporters of being racist & sexist.

My reason is simple - see her speak enough, you'll realize something's off about her. It's a gut level sense. Even though I had long exposure with these same type of people - I don't think experience is required to sense it.
    Last edited by Creative83; 24-10-2016 at 01:49 AM.

She campaigned for Don't Ask Don't Tell and now claims to be a long time LGBT supporter. One of the big ones among so many lies she tells.

DirtyHairy likes this.

This. As a professional working woman I'm convinced of it.
    DrWho and threelittlepigs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative83:
    My reason is simple - see her speak enough, you'll realize something's off about her. It's a gut level sense. Even though I had long exposure with these same type of people - I don't think experience is required to sense it.
    A woman is acting like a man. Something is off. Clearly.
    DrWho and threelittlepigs like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast