View Poll Results: Who would you vote for?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Abstain

3 5.36%
  • Hilary Clinton

32 57.14%
  • Donald Trump

12 21.43%
  • One of the other candidates

6 10.71%
  • One of the other candidates if I was not in a swing state

1 1.79%
  • C Y Leung (if he was running)

2 3.57%
Like Tree97Likes

Who would you vote for?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy:
    ... all of whom have enough smarts to be here and almost half support Trump...great! Proves that there are people who can see past the MSM narrative...
    Are you a graduate of Trump university of statistics by any chance?

He is one of the very few that I know who can turn a loss into a win, with the use of unscientific polls.

Off topic question, but something I've often wondered...how long do you let a country like North Korea keep shouting until you get in their and stop them? I mean, sooner or later they actually will fire rockets at Seoul...or even worse, a nuke.

Serious question...isn't it reasonable to assume that eventually they will have a usable nuke?
    The off-topic answer is that North Korea has long had the ability to flatten Seoul with artillery. That has been a long enough deterrent for anyone to go in there and stop them.
    shri and si0001 like this.

I'm quite impressed so far...broadly speaking, we're a liberal bunch...among us are a couple of people who admit to being conservative voters and they said they'd vote Clinton...so we have group of liberals, all of whom have enough smarts to be here and almost half support Trump...great! Proves that there are people who can see past the MSM narrative...
    Say again?
    jmbf likes this.

I'ma grab this poll by the pussy and say Trump.

DirtyHairy and garychopper like this.

Interesting results when compared to

https://geoexpat.com/forum/342/thread319473-13.html

Although Mrs Clinton was never in favour of same sex marriage until there were votes in it.

Hillary Clinton’s changing position on same-sex marriage | PolitiFact

I'm quite impressed so far...broadly speaking, we're a liberal bunch...among us are a couple of people who admit to being conservative voters and they said they'd vote Clinton...so we have group of liberals, all of whom have enough smarts to be here and almost half support Trump...great! Proves that there are people who can see past the MSM narrative...
    There are a lot of positioning being done in favor of Hillary after her presidency was more solidified (after the van recording incident). These media will then just say anything to make sure them supporting Hillary was noted in the last several days.

It's not democracy when news outlet take sides and tries to influence the outcome to then receive benefit later down the line.
    DirtyHairy likes this.

among us are a couple of people who admit to being conservative voters and they said they'd vote Clinton
    The GOP had changed to be a party of the Gods and Guns and now also anti-liberal trade policies.

In most other developed countries the conservative party is more tolerant of socially liberal policies but fiscally more to the right. The right on the US only seems to follow Reaganonics of optimising the Laffer Curve.

America is changing with fewer homes owning guns and more and more people irreligious. Unless it changes the way it elects its leaders they may wither and die.

The only big positive from this election is the resetting of the GOP's need to elect a presidential candidate with no skeletons in their closet, although I suspect they will have a backlash against this and go so a puritanical nut case next time rather than address their drifting away from the central opinion of the country.

DirtyHairy and shri like this.

Off topic question, but something I've often wondered...how long do you let a country like North Korea keep shouting until you get in their and stop them? I mean, sooner or later they actually will fire rockets at Seoul...or even worse, a nuke.

Serious question...isn't it reasonable to assume that eventually they will have a usable nuke?
    Considering Seoul is about 50km from the North Korean border and around 200km to Pyongyang, surely even Kim Jong Un is not crazy enough to nuke Seoul.

Quote Originally Posted by si0001:
    Considering Seoul is about 50km from the North Korean border and around 200km to Pyongyang, surely even Kim Jong Un is not crazy enough to nuke Seoul.
    And the South Koreans / Americans are also not crazy enough to nuke Pyongyang.

Mutually assured destruction at its best.

Original Post Deleted
    Obviously the same units are used for the numerator and denominator.

In reality there is unfortunately there are no SI units for measuring religiosity. Many factors come into play about how people feel about the deity they believe in.

Perhaps a proxy could be the number of people that actively go to a recognised place of worship.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast