View Poll Results: Who will be the next POTUS?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clinton

19 50.00%
  • Trump

18 47.37%
  • Other, please explain...

1 2.63%
Like Tree90Likes

Money Where Mouth Is! - Who's Going To Be The Next POTUS?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Please explain how to hedge this bet.

If I put $500 on Hillary to win and she wins, it's a loss because she's the president.

If I put $500 on Hillary to win and she loses, it's a loss because Donald is the president.

If I put $500 on Donald to win and he wins, it's a loss because he's the president.

If I put $500 on Donald to win and he loses, it's a loss because Hillary is the president.

Either way if I win, it's still a loss.

As already mentioned, how about a nice game of chess?
    I happen to think (you might disagree) that HRC and her camp followers and convoluted vested interests are more likely than Trump and his ditto to start a general conflagration in the Middle East. Add to that the fact that Trump would be more likely to rein in the EPA and NGOs (or at least not be obstructive toward domestic energy extraction), Bakken Shale plays might be looking cheapish right now.

I'm sure smarter people than I could nut out far better Trump Plays.

On the other hand, should HRC win, it's very simple: One needs only to sort the Clinton Foundation Donors list in descending amounts order to find out which stocks / sectors to load up on now.

We're talking wagers, now... not sure things.

What's the difference with the other thread?

and where is the money?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    What's the difference with the other thread?

and where is the money?
    Start boosting Trump with undecided voters if you want to separate me from my HKD500.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    What's the difference with the other thread?and where is the money?
    That's what might be interesting. I would have voted #Brexit but I thought #Remain would win.

If you're a woman how could you possibly vote for Trump? Unless you enjoy being grabbed by the pussy.

Well in 2008...48 million people (that's more than the entire electorate of the UK) thought a soccer mum who could see Russia from her house and a pilot was a good idea. So it shouldn't surprise anyone if a knob with a wig wins this time.

Quote Originally Posted by NAMBLA:
    If you're a woman how could you possibly vote for Trump? Unless you enjoy being grabbed by the pussy.

Well in 2008...48 million people (that's more than the entire electorate of the UK) thought a soccer mum who could see Russia from her house and a pilot was a good idea. So it shouldn't surprise anyone if a knob with a wig wins this time.
    I think those 48M people for all their faults and foibles and lack of Ivy League Credentials would have a pretty good idea what to do with a person sporting your nick.
    DirtyHairy likes this.

"North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes"

Quote Originally Posted by Toxoplasmosis:
    I think those 48M people for all their faults and foibles and lack of Ivy League Credentials would have a pretty good idea what to do with a person sporting your nick.
    No mate. They wouldn't know what to do with anything if it hit them in the face. Same like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    So he has claimed repeatedly.

Hmmm... Last Tango in Paris? Close, but no Cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    They re-ran that episode on Comedy Central the other day! Still had me in stitches 14 years later. Definitely one of the best episodes. Although not as funny as The Day Before The Day After Tomorrow.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast