View Poll Results: Who will be the next POTUS?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clinton

19 50.00%
  • Trump

18 47.37%
  • Other, please explain...

1 2.63%
Like Tree90Likes

Money Where Mouth Is! - Who's Going To Be The Next POTUS?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Queen Offers to Restore British Rule Over United States - The New Yorker

It would be interesting to know what percentage of people voting for Hillary are from the USA. I can totally understand why someone from outside the US would vote Hillary, but if you are from the US that's a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Karma Police:
    It would be interesting to know what percentage of people voting for Hillary are from the USA. I can totally understand why someone from outside the US would vote Hillary, but if you are from the US that's a different story.
    yeah edcuated-non educated ;-)

KIDDING!!!!!

That's odd...Michelle Obama just deleted last two years of Twitter, Obama deleted all tweets about HC...both unfollowed her.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy:
    That's odd...Michelle Obama just deleted last two years of Twitter, Obama deleted all tweets about HC...both unfollowed her.
    Er... no.

Michelle Obama Scrubbed Hillary Clinton from Her Twitter Accounts : snopes.com
    shri, Mat, HowardCoombs and 3 others like this.

Wow all it took is 10mn for someone to once again debunk something Dirty H posted.... Perhaps better to check carefully before posting.

HowardCoombs and lbear40 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Wow all it took is 10mn for someone to once again debunk something Dirty H posted.... Perhaps better to check carefully before posting. ������
    Thats what happens when you dismiss credible media in exchange for the fringes.
    The next step : Not believing the debunkers because "they are all crooked and have an agenda".

Hmm. Maybe it's lies...I don't know. Maybe a Twitter bug?

https://twitter.com/MichelleObama

Obviously I could be wrong...but that isn't what I said vmlinuz...look again.

Actually, it's more than two years worth...glitch? Who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Wow all it took is 10mn for someone to once again debunk something Dirty H posted.... Perhaps better to check carefully before posting. ������
    Sure...look Mat, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong and if you prove me wrong I'll accept that and even thank you...but @vmlinuz is debunking something I never said...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast