Like Tree93Likes

Consequences of a Trump presidency

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant:
    What was so utterly wrong? Clinton won the popular vote, but lost the electoral college. Forecasting is not an exact science and the polls indicated a close race, which it was.
    Read the article. It's by a far wiser, smarter, more dispassionate man than myself. Then: Consider. Refute point-by-point. Maybe after that we'll have something to talk about. Even if we don't, you'll stand more chance of doing yourself a favour in the markets next time a contentious issue comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    If I applied my usual ( quite thorough ) due diligence on a fair percentage of you that post on here, what do you think I would find ? So stop flinging mud at Trump lol

Keeping on topic.

I'd like Trump to grab the US bull by the horns and eliminate special interest group
    Like the NRA?
    Yes I'd welcome that too.

Wow you gave him/her $500, that must have made their day. Well done

Quote Originally Posted by Toxoplasmosis:
    As Promised:

Actually...after this election cycle I totally get the second amendment now.

The funny thing is...these dickheads who are out on the street will be in for a very rude awakening if they do go for the 'revolution'... Trump is loved by the police and the armed forces, the border people, the national guard...plus, guess who not only has the guns but the training...not butt-hurt millennials...

Drain the swamp...

Toxoplasmosis and JaredHK like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    If I applied my usual ( quite thorough ) due diligence on a fair percentage of you that post on here, what do you think I would find ? So stop flinging mud at Trump lol

Keeping on topic.

I'd like Trump to grab the US bull by the horns and eliminate the special interest group pandering that has been going on.
    I'm sure everyone would love that, but meanwhile in the real world the NRA and the usual Oil drillers have got Trump totally in his pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy:
    Actually...after this election cycle I totally get the second amendment now.
    Say again?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    I'm sure everyone would love that, but meanwhile in the real world the NRA and the usual Oil drillers have got Trump totally in his pocket.
    Exactly, and for those claiming this to be an anti-establishment vote, think again.

Mr Mnuchin amassed a fortune during his 17 years at Goldman Sachs, before founding a movie production company that was behind such box office hits as the X-Men franchise and American Sniper.
    US election 2016 results: Meet President Trump's possible cabinet - BBC News
    Mefisto likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant:
    Exactly, and for those claiming this to be an anti-establishment vote, think again.
    Drain the swamp, my ass! Just a different set of crocodiles.
    Did you hear Palin might be coming back to make america great again

Its going to be a strange 4 years watching the wingnuts trying to figure out who to blame when the jobs wont come back, the rust belts stay rusty and the deficit soars again.
    rickyross, AGxM, lbear40 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Did you hear Palin might be coming back to make america great again
    HC, you are 5 mnths early for April 1st.