The coming war on China

Closed Thread

The coming war on China

Home | The Coming War On China

A nuclear war is not unthinkable.

Looks interesting. I think a remote possibility but still a possibility

Not sure I totally agree with the statement "If it's John Pilger, it's got to be good!"

When he goes on about South China Sea, he does not really say much about what China is doing - it all appears to be one side and from the US - a blockade of China; provocation of China. He then says, "Japan is not really an independent country in terms of foreign policy" - and then appears to make out that it is the US who are pulling strings.

https://youtu.be/dG7Bve0baPo

Everybody on this planet thinks that the next war will be a cyber war which will result in a massive explosion with nuclear weapons. I really can't put this 2 things together. I think this movie is not going to be any different.

Well, if the next war really is a cyber war or if the next war really means nuclear devastation or both of them, then my question is what do all these military persons are going to do? What's the point of keep enlarging the military team?

I'm sorry if I am posting in a very wrong section.

Cuz all nuclear devices are connected to the regular internet for all to hack.

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    When he goes on about South China Sea, he does not really say much about what China is doing - it all appears to be one side and from the US - a blockade of China; provocation of China. He then says, "Japan is not really an independent country in terms of foreign policy" - and then appears to make out that it is the US who are pulling strings.
    This is John Pilger, maker of documentaries taking sides on sensitive issues contrary to what the rest of the Western world thinks. What did you expect? He's an iconoclast and a very good journalist.

I don't find his statements to be one sided at all - if the idea of the United States "pulling strings" behind the scenes is so peculiar to you, maybe it's time to go back and get that degree.

In the real world, disagreeing with someone doesn't mean they're wrong.

Not surprising. Might be wrong on this, but read somewhere that the US has been involved in the most conflicts/wars in the past hundred years or so.