Like Tree129Likes

Trump's well intended executive orders/policies

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I had some hope that he would sober up once he was elected
    That's not how it works. One shouldn't elect someone based on how they hope they turn out be after the election. One should convince themselves before the election based on the facts presented, not thereafter. Anything else is believing that Santa Claus is real.

If you're unsure next time, I suggest you ask a Millennial and do not exclude them from your world view. They're the generation that's developing a toolkit of inclusiveness. This toolkit has been rejected by the older generation in their typical egotistical fashion of knowing better. Due to this we're regressing in terms of trade, working together, and just being more civilized on a range of matters to the point where we need to place our last hope on some judges to protect the most vulnerable in society from a state run by 70-year old narcissists.
    DirtyHairy and itsdawn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative83:
    In terms of the Mexican paying for the wall with its 20% tariff, it seemed irrational & unreasonable at first, but he answered potential critics the same day congress provided the funding.
    So his original intent to build the wall was achieved without much opposition who otherwise would have said those 15 billion was added to the deficit.
    Are you living in the same world the rest of us are ?
    WTF are you getting your information from?

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant:
    I suggest you ask a Millennial.

<br>

No..no..no...NO!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy:

<br>

No..no..no...NO!
    What a load of bollocks or are protests a recent phenomenen? All those anti Maggie protests were millinials? All those anti Vietnam war protests were millenials? The rightwingers and alternative facts.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Are you living in the same world the rest of us are ?
    WTF are you getting your information from?
    One of the problem I have with people in general is I could trace exactly which news media they've watched if I cared enough to watch them all. I don't make the same mistake. If I do, it's either a coincidence or I would have given the source credit.

One of the problem I have with people in general is I could trace exactly which news media they've watched if I cared enough to watch them all. I don't make the same mistake. If I do, it's either a coincidence or I would have given the source credit.
    You said : "the same day congress provided the funding." - please provide source that shows congress provided funding.

You said : "So his original intent to build the wall was achieved without much opposition" - please provide source.

You said : "the same day congress provided the funding." - please provide source that shows congress provided funding.

You said : "So his original intent to build the wall was achieved without much opposition" - please provide source.
    I'm not going to use my time to check for you. The fact is congress passed the funding at the approximate date as Trump signing the paperwork to build the wall. Even if the 2 events are not technically within the 24hrs timeframe, everyone associated how the wall will be paid - 20% tariff.

As for the second point, if you're going to quote me, then actually quote me. The fact is, Trump is going ahead with his wall, and his announcement took account of the budget and triumphed over any oppositions.

I mean, if you think Trump is this really evil guy, why are you even participating in a thread called "Trump's well intended executive orders/policies"?
    Last edited by Creative83; 30-01-2017 at 04:44 PM.

I'm not going to use my time to check it for you. The fact is congress passed the funding at the approximate date as Trump signing to build the wall. Even if the 2 events are not technically within the 24hrs time, everyone associated how the wall will be paid to mexico's 20% tariff.

Never seen US congress work that fast. Oh, I know why, because they havent.
    I'll await a link, a source, a proof that your fact (congress passed funding) exists, but I wont hold my breath.
    As for the second point, if you're going to quote me, then actually quote me and you have your answer.
    I thought for a minute you'd have something intelligent to say. I was wrong.
    Creative83 and civil_servant like this.

Never seen US congress work that fast. Oh, I know why, because they havent.
    I did mis-perceived official statements as passing.

How is it effecting the average joe? Let's see:

https://twitter.com/trump_regrets?lang=en

civil_servant likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast