Like Tree65Likes

Quebec City Mosque shooting

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Quebec City Mosque shooting

Suspects are in custody, last report I saw said 6 dead. Being treated as a terrorist attack.

Interesting to see the motivation and identity of the suspects given Trudeau's recent comments. Surely will be politicised either way.

Quebec City mosque shooting: Six killed, eight wounded - BBC News

I've been following this on Twitter...astonishing stuff.

Basically like this:

Lefties: Please be white supremacists, please be white supremacists.
    Righties: Please be Muslims, please be Muslims.

The Daily Beast go trolled at one point and falsely reported that the perps. were two white supremacists...

'Coulter's law' says we should expect it to be an Islamic attack...

Either way, as I said earlier...if it's white supremacists, it will have been a terrorist attack and it will be Trump's fault, if it's Muslims, it will have had nothing to do with Islam, be America's fault, somehow, probably Trump's...

Win, win for the left really...

One guy on Twitter got it...

Syed Saddiq Verified account ‏@SyedSaddiq 1h1 hour ago

The barbaric Quebec mosque terror attack should be condemned by all parties.
    It's a targeted terrorist attack on muslims.

^This. This is correct.

kimwy66 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy:
    I've been following this on Twitter...astonishing stuff.
    Far too much extremist crap on Twitter. Perhaps you should find a more balanced viewpoint.
    Either way, as I said earlier...if it's white supremacists, it will have been a terrorist attack and it will be Trump's fault, if it's Muslims, it will have had nothing to do with Islam, be America's fault, somehow, probably Trump's...
    You forgot to rope in gun control.
    Win, win for the left really...
    The way your thought process works....Sad!

There was already an image of a fake comment floating around saying that the shooters got into Canada a week ago from Syria and been reposted a bunch of times saying Trudeau should retract his statement last week so...

Quote Originally Posted by pkboy:
    There was already an image of a fake comment floating around .....
    I find Reddit Live to be a pretty good source of up to date information. The mods usually weed out the crap and pure speculation and report reliable information.

If you look back at the history, you'll see what I mean:
    https://www.reddit.com/live/ycrccwu9ld93

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    I find Reddit Live to be a pretty good source of up to date information. The mods usually weed out the crap and pure speculation and report reliable information.

If you look back at the history, you'll see what I mean:
    https://www.reddit.com/live/ycrccwu9ld93
    Yeah, I was following via their feed too, but it's now over. See what the police release after interrogating the suspects.

I was just responding to the comment about false reports being thrown around that they were white supremacists while the other side was doing the same thing.
    DirtyHairy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pkboy:
    I was just responding to the comment about false reports being thrown around that they were white supremacists while the other side was doing the same thing.
    The sides you are referring to are random idiots spewing horseshit. To me, the random trolling twits don't represent nor reflect the view of a particular side. Its just random noise, best ignored.

The proper sides (Liberals, Tories, NDP, Bloc, their mouthpieces, the leaning press etc) have not spoken with any real opinions yet as far as I can see.
    civil_servant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy:
    Good old Reddit...
    Were you expecting some type of quality from r/The_Donald?

I don't know about you guys but who really wants to listen, see or read the news anymore ?

If the whole point of the worlds fucked up media is to turn people off, then job well done.

pull the plug, you'll feel a lot happier

if you want to stop what is going on, stop reporting it .

Creative83 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast