Like Tree44Likes

Who WIll WIn The Coming Civil War in the USA?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

I'm a little curious about something.....

Do you guys have these discussions back in the west when you visit?

One of the great things about being home for me last month was, Trump wasn't brought up once during social conversation the entire December detox..

Man it was great!

Char Siu King likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy:
    a gay Jew with a black boyfriend is a Nazi. Even though he's done nothing but express his opinions, you feel that violence against him is justified
    He's bullied, trolled, and verbally assaulted people online. That's not free speech. Try that in a school yard or a nightclub and see how long it takes for punches to fly regardless of his heritage or sexual preference. It's called consequences. A concept I'm trying to teach my 5-year old. I don't understand why a grown man like you can't understand that.
    spode and Char Siu King like this.

Verbally assaulted people online.
    You can't verbally assault people. This is a subtle trick the far left use to justify violence against people with opposing views.

Variations..."His speech is hurting us!" "His words are terrorism" etc...

Threatening people...that's different. But opinions? Nobody has the right not to be offended.

Try that in a school yard or a nightclub.
    Children and drunk people? Try wearing a frock in Iran. I only say that to point out the complete lack of usefulness of your schoolyard/nightclub comment.

But we hear this from the left a lot...shut up or they'll get violent and it will be your fault for offending them.

Sorry, I don't subscribe to a mentality of victim blaming.

And...Civil, we're not going to agree mate...so just let it go.

You can't verbally assault people.
    Lookup a legal dictionary, its in there.
    This is a subtle trick the far left use to justify violence against people with opposing views.
    Naah, punching is reserved strictly for nazis.
    But we hear this from the left a lot...shut up or they'll get violent and it will be your fault for offending them.
    Mainstream left or extreme left? Feel free to provide sources to support your assertion.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    I would think there is far higher likelihood of a state seceding on its own, instead of a split in the union...Much easier to accomplish.

California, 6th largest economy in the world and philosophically different than most of the rest of the country could be the first.
    Texas also talks about this from time to time.
    DirtyHairy likes this.

You can't verbally assault people
    Of course you can - please don't try to argue on that:
    Verbal abuse, verbal bullying, verbal assault....
    https://answers.uslegal.com/criminal/assault/23815/

HC you really don't seem to have enough much knowledge of what the alt right is nor do you seem to know anything about Milo or anything he says in his speeches. He is a trolling shithead but he's no Nazi/white supremacist.

DirtyHairy likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5