View Poll Results: Do you think Trump will complete his 4 years in the white house? (everyone can see your answer)

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • He will not complete his 4-year term

24 57.14%
  • He will complete his 4-year term

10 23.81%
  • He will be re-elected for an extra 4-years

8 19.05%
Like Tree75Likes

Possible Removal of Trump from the White House?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

POLL: Possible Removal of Trump from the White House?

So due to his unpopularity across the globe, it seems there's a possible chance American will uproot him to save US' 'soft' image. I don't know how possible this is, but if he keeps this up and produce more and more 'unintended consequences'... it just might happen.

Do you think he will complete his 4-year term?

Last edited by Creative83; 05-02-2017 at 12:48 PM.

As you said if he continues like this I don't think he will make the full term.

Creative83 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith:
    As you said if he continues like this I don't think he will make the full term.
    I think a person with a schedule like this wont' last

Name:  tv.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  87.6 KB
    Sith likes this.

8 years...and if the left don't wind their necks in, one of his kids will do the following 8.

If he doesn't get impeached/have a heart attack I can see him pushing through everything he said he'd do and leaving after four years. He'll claim he "Made America Great Again" and wishes to step down as the "most successful president ever."

I'm also waiting for the first scandals because his wife is NOT moving to Washington and I doubt Donald will go to bed alone every night for four years.

Creative83 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy:
    8 years...and if the left don't wind their necks in, one of his kids will do the following 8.
    It's possible if he can get a big win. But I couldn't think of any events that can give him that big win other than the long standoff between Palestine and Israel. And if he relies on that, then he's in big trouble.
    So far, he was only able to actively lose American's 'image', something American genuinely cares deeply about more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    his wife is NOT moving to Washington
    his wife's non-supportive behavior is a very good indication of who he is.
    Last edited by Creative83; 05-02-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Original Post Deleted
    That is not the view of his supporters. He is trying to keep his election promises, it's difficult for people to get this point as nobody's ever really done that before...outside the leftist echo chamber, people are happy with him...whether you agree with their views...many support him...as someone who follows both sides...these comments like, "he's incompetent" "he's embarrassing" etc, etc sound silly because the other half of the people say the opposite!

Original Post Deleted
    Both of those statements are very much true, which makes this clusterfuck so hilarious to watch and enjoy from the sidelines.
    He screws up anything he touches, the rest of the world are giggling their asses off and meanwhile, his core base is happier than pig in shit because their guy is trying to keep them pesky Muslims, Mexicans, rapists etc etc out and those activist judges and leftists are trying to open the borders.....

Original Post Deleted
    The buffoon who, against all the odds, took control of the most powerful country in the world...what a chump eh?

What will happen is that world leaders will get on board or lose. I'm looking forward to him running Corbyn's sickening little about right in it too...plenty of politicians and 'miscellaneous famous people' shot their big fat mouths off when 'he couldn't win'...glad to see Theresa May smacking that bearded old rich white man down at PMQs the other day on the Trump issue...they're petrified of meeting him...

Scott Adams is speaking a lot of sense at the moment...

President Trump and the Other Countries | Scott Adams' Blog

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast