Like Tree22Likes

Truck Attack in Sweden

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ok, this happens often enough now that we should just accept it as a "normal' part of life in the West.

Maybe some of you will have a more honest opinion, if somebody you knew, got caught up in one of these needless massacres.

DirtyHairy likes this.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sweden-ar...023800743.html

According to the Aftonbladet newspaper, the same man is a 39-year-old of Uzbek origin and a supporter of the Islamic State (IS) group.

All these trucks killing people, we really need to ban trucks

We need to ban people. Obviously they cause the poor little Islamist to kill them. Without all of us infidels they wouldn't have to kill anyone.

Plutark likes this.

I'm not going to post them them and, honestly speaking, I wish I hadn't seen some of the more nasty photos on Twitter of some of the carnage form the attack...ordinary people torn in half with their insides mashed onto the road...

...and why Sweden?

Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy:
    I'm not going to post them them and, honestly speaking, I wish I hadn't seen some of the more nasty photos on Twitter of some of the carnage form the attack...ordinary people torn in half with their insides mashed onto the road...

...and why Sweden?
    Because they can, they will use whatever is available and attack randomly. The same they did in Paris while shooting at people having a drink, they shot a lot of muslim there. They are just a bunch of cowards and I can't wait till we see the last of them being shot.
    DirtyHairy likes this.

ISIS thugs.

I thought about the truck problem. I think a good solution are detectors that turn off the vehicle. There's more and more autonomous driving technology that can detect humans.

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant:
    ISIS thugs.

I thought about the truck problem. I think a good solution are detectors that turn off the vehicle. There's more and more autonomous driving technology that can detect humans.
    #NotAllTrucks #I'llRideInYourTruck
    DirtyHairy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kimwy66:
    #NotAllTrucks #I'llRideInYourTruck
    #PrayForTrucks
    kimwy66 likes this.