Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mat
  • 1 Post By HK_Katherine
  • 1 Post By Elegiaque

Can a crime get more despicable?

Closed Thread

Can a crime get more despicable?

Can a crime get more despicable than this one:

Some teenagers steel a car with a sleeping 6 year old kid inside - and shoot it dead.

Kingston Frazier, 6-Year-Old Mississippi Boy, Found Shot Dead In Back Of Stolen Car

Well the many militaries who also kill kids in the various unnecessary conflicts around the world come close.

But honestly - why on earth did the mother leave him in the car alone?

avengedsevenfold likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Well the many militaries who also kill kids in the various unnecessary conflicts around the world come close.

FFS yes she probably should have not ....but focus here...the issue is those asshole shot a 6 y old. Was so dead simple to just drop him off anywhere.

If you want to go with the questions than I would go:- why she let the car running with him inside, why was she out with a 6 y old at 1am etc etc...my guess....mother, alone, with many kids, doing many jobs to feed them. Tired, etc etc. But that's not the fucking point. The fucking point is why would you kill a 6 y old when you can simply let him out of the car at any point in time.
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Same reason the rape victim wore a nice dress

There was a crime near my home town a few years ago like this, car thieves shot and killed a pregnant woman who was trying to get out of the car so they could take it.

I can only assume such people have such diminished brain capacity, either due to low IQ or drugs, that they cannot understand consequences.

A) you've taken an innocent defenseless life over a car B) the punishment for MURDER is much worse than for car theft

I will never understand crimes like this.

Missisipi (can never spell the place) is a horrible, horrible state. Swathes of it are absolutely poor and gang-run.

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    Can a crime get more despicable than this one:
    Yes.

(It's Mississippi, why is anyone surprised?)
    shri likes this.

Reminded me of this video I watched on FB (happened in the Philippines).

This guy was withdrawing money from a cash machine, his car was parked next to it (wife and daughter inside).

Motorcycle with 2 guys pulls up, 1 of them tried to rob the person withdrawing the money while the other keeps a lookout. Fight breaks out between the two for about 20-30 seconds or so.

Daughter gets out of the car (impulsive move, maybe wants to help her dad). The person on the motorcycle shoots her in the head then leaves with his companion.

No remorse...It's people like these that don't deserve to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    Yes.
    My question was rhetorical and I am aware that it can get much worse than that.

I guess drugs played a part here. Read that the offenders were 17 and 18.