Like Tree171Likes

Duterte (part 2)

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    He tends to turn up hours late so be warned
    I guess HK_Katherine has had enough dealings in that country by now to be very familiar with the concept of "Philippine Time"!

TheBrit already posted .. here another source

https://www.google.com.hk/amp/www.al...131943660.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    TheBrit already posted .. here another source

https://www.google.com.hk/amp/www.al...131943660.html
    Not only the three officers involved but the city police chief and the regional police chief have been suspended. Duterte has said if the investigation shows they are guilty they will go to prison for murder. (Amusing how those who clamour for due process have already declared the guilt of the police without an investigation).

While not condoning his killing the image of the poor innocent child is misleading. It appears his family were involved in drugs, a witness said he saw him passed drugs and photo evidence shows the imprint of the drug packet on his body, i.e. It was not planted. There is so much false information being pushed I will wait for the investigation/hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by dentarthurdent:
    I guess HK_Katherine has had enough dealings in that country by now to be very familiar with the concept of "Philippine Time"!
    He was about an hour late. The organisers had clearly anticipated this so there was a choir and a raft of " extras" called up to make imprompu addresses. He seemed quite low key and pleasant in person. The crowd generally seemed to like him. Lots of laughter at jokes (mostly in Tag along so I didn't get them), mostly self - depreciating statements. Lots of defence of the war on drugs and some comments about his son and also about the conflicts in Mindanao. Overall interesting.
    hullexile likes this.

[QUOTE=HK_Katherine;3520122]He was about an hour late. The organisers had clearly anticipated this so there was a choir and a raft of " extras" called up to make imprompu addresses. He seemed quite low key and pleasant in person. The crowd generally seemed to like him. Lots of laughter at jokes (mostly in Tag along so I didn't get them), mostly self - depreciating statements. Lots of defence of the war on drugs and some comments about his son and also about the conflicts in Mindanao. Overall interesting.[/

What was the event?

[QUOTE=hullexile;3520129]

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    He was about an hour late. The organisers had clearly anticipated this so there was a choir and a raft of " extras" called up to make imprompu addresses. He seemed quite low key and pleasant in person. The crowd generally seemed to like him. Lots of laughter at jokes (mostly in Tag along so I didn't get them), mostly self - depreciating statements. Lots of defence of the war on drugs and some comments about his son and also about the conflicts in Mindanao. Overall interesting.[/

What was the event?
    Opening of solar Philipines solar panel factory

Did you meet him personally or was he just on a stage?

[QUOTE=HK_Katherine;3520202]

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:

Opening of solar Philipines solar panel factory
    Ah yes saw that on the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith:
    Did you meet him personally or was he just on a stage?
    I didn't get to talk to him, but he walked right by me as he came in.

"National revolt" (according to Rappler)

Latest poll:

Performance approval 88%

Decisive 90%
    Caring 80%
    Loving 79%

"Responsible for the killings". This is when the parents of the boy met Duterte. Does it look like they blame him?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  43.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  39.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  50.1 KB

People really need to stop swallowing what Rappler feeds them, you might as well take Breitbart as gospel on Obama.

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast