Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree60Likes

UK immigration at its finest

I watched a couple of "UK Border Force" videos on youtube, and I am always shocked and amused that people who are caught working illegally in the UK are not arrested if the police can't find their passports. Basically without passports they can't be sent back to their country of origin, because the country wouldn't accept them. So they are released. Also, if the police does find their passports, they are released told to come back in a couple of weeks to be sent back to their country. Of course most of them don't come back, and simply move house. The whole process is bloody ridiculous.

Maybe this lady can just throw away her passport, so she can stay in the UK indefinitely.

Anyway, it's crazy not to let a wife/husband stay on!

markranson and Ern like this.

Yep, British citizens do not have a right to family unless they can pay for it. I can understand concerns regarding marriages of convenience etc. in which case, the Border Force/Home Office should concentrate on preventing such behaviour by targeting it more "scientifically" rather than attempting to prevent it by persecuting all legitimate Brits with legitimate families. But it goes deeper than that with the abuse upon arrival in the UK of innocent visitors/tourists who are not from the EU. The reptile that is now Prime Minister kicked this off and it seems there are no politicians anywhere within the UK who will address the issue of shameful practices by the Home Office and Border Force. Nobody cares in British politics. they are self-serving scum who lack any form of leadership and moral decency.

And people like this have a right to family life which trumps all other laws, despite literally anything they may do. Tough to stomach.

End the Human Rights farce: Amy died. He got a slapped wrist - Telegraph

markranson, Jeff_ and chuckster007 like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234