Like Tree27Likes

If going to the Philippines..l

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by Golem:
    Hard to take you seriously when you make things up as you go along. First, it's a glass of water and "poor work ethics", then appears the claim that an air purifier was pushed close to you. Now, all of a sudden they were sniffing and wrinkling their nose around you. Can you not see that anyone reading this will start giggling a bit and find your credibility lacking?
    I've also mentioned along the lines, that citing these incidences is self-degrading indeed. Poor work ethics are a result of racist attitude towards a person who has done nothing wrong to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz Paul:
    I've also mentioned along the lines, that citing these incidences is self-degrading indeed. Poor work ethics are a result of racist attitude towards a person who has done nothing wrong to you.
    Firstly I don't consider not giving you water is a poor work ethic and secondly a poor work ethic is rarely anything to do with racism.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Firstly I don't consider not giving you water is a poor work ethic and secondly a poor work ethic is rarely anything to do with racism.
    And I consider this selective reading.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6