Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5
Like Tree19Likes

duterte-tells-troops-shoot-female-communist-rebels-vagina

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz Paul
    "attempting to troll" lol
    merely copying and pasting.
    You know what your problem is? justifying anything remotely "anti-philipine" with shit-stained logic by utilising your one-sided pea size brain, no matter what.
    when someone mentions anything filipino, it doesnt necessarily mean that person is anti-that particular place.
    have you heard of meditation, you hypocricy-laden "intellectual"?
    I see you're back to your rude and uncouth ways...What happened tonight? Did you get rejected on a date and feel a bit frustrated or even worse someone forgot to offer you a glass of water on one of your visits?

Quote Originally Posted by Golem
    I see you're back to your rude and uncouth ways...What happened tonight? Did you get rejected on a date and feel a bit frustrated or even worse someone forgot to offer you a glass of water on one of your visits?
    Been drinking I would guess, but it gave me a laugh.
    Jaz Paul likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Golem
    neither.
    I'm not one of those sexpats, like the English neighbour I had couple of years ago who boasted of not getting prostate cancer. His response to why not was: having slept with over 300 women (almost all filipino women he specifically mentioned). It was disgusting to hear him going on nonchalantly on the bus. Terrible ride it was sitting next to him, with some of my students' parents on the bus getting uncomfortable. luckily, it didnt ruin my image as they know me quite well.
    Secondly, I don't visit those houses any more so that chapter is closed. Good for them and of course for me likewise.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5