Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By R.O.

Red Sperm Donors... Wanted in Beijing

Closed Thread

Red Sperm Donors... Wanted in Beijing

In other news, the Party intends to weed out undesireable human traits by requiring that every sperm in that donated batch is sacr... loyal to the Communist Party.

Hey presto! (actually takes a while to take full effect, and acquired traits like sycophancy may not carry over all that well, but hey, a Party's gotta try), and just maybe the next generation is safe from these degenerate human rights activists!

Loyal Party servants can start sharpening their pencils as duty to Motherland beckons. For the application you know.

Someone in China making an April Fool's joke on social media and the whole Western media falls for it.

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant:
    Someone in China making an April Fool's joke on social media and the whole Western media falls for it.
    So when do we realise that it was a joke not an ominous threat?

Spotted in Bill Bishop's newsletter...

Quick take: This is more likely an opportunistic administrator tilting toward the prevailing political winds than a directive from somewhere above in the health bureaucracy. Regardless, it's a sign of the times, and in the Xi Era where the party leads everything, it looks like donors’ sperm has to be both healthy and Red.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    When your genitals are pried off, because of your political views.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    It's called put two and two together.

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant:
    That is an astute post because no-one wants to be taken in, so one begins to doubt one's judgement. But do the Chinese play April Fool jokes? - and if they did, would they choose such a sensitive subject? And anyway, it appeared online on Wednesday, and April Fool's Day was Sunday.

Could it have been an artful saboteur, who wanted to expose the university, and the authorities in general, to ridicule? Again, unlikely, because the perpetrator could not hide himself and such a thing would ruin his career, and perhaps his life.

Would I qualify as a donor? Of course.

This is what I require in the person who receives my donation.

She should love the country and the party, as I do, and be familiar with Comrade Xi's writings. She should not be a feminist. She should be a university graduate, but her degree should not be as good as mine. Her teeth should be regular and she should not need to wear glasses. My requirements for height, weight, and physical measurements are overleaf.

If you think you qualify, please step forward.
    shri likes this.