Like Tree48Likes

Van attack in Toronto

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Original Post Deleted
    I guess pretentious prats have to mention owning Bose..., it couldn't just have been noise canceling headphones. Oh look, I just saw the time on my Rolex, I must go back to work

Quote Originally Posted by Golem:
    As if there would be a trial for shooting a man that has already suspected of killed many and didn't appear to be still posing a threat as the officer put his gun away
    Corrected it for you.

Below was a court case followed by a judicial review for a lawful killing of a man with a chair leg.
    Inquest into Nepali's killing to be reviewed | South China Morning Post

We'll never find out so as I said, my best hope is that the job can be finished in prison before putting him away for life and have everybody pay for it.

We'll never find out so as I said, my best hope is that the job can be finished in prison before putting him away for life and have everybody pay for it.
    Sounds like you want revenge not retribution.

Would have saved a lot of time and money if he had just shot him dead...
    True, but you will never find out why he did this when he is dead.
    Skyhook likes this.

I personally would like to see him rot in jail for the rest of his life. He wanted to be killed! Killing him would be the easy way out. This way he has to face the consequences of his horrible actions for a very very long time.

Would have saved a lot of time and money if he had just shot him dead...
    Ah yes - spoken like a Class A Asshole. Congrats!
    sinespe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Sounds like you want revenge not retribution.
    It just sounds like he is an angry old man that's all.

As if there would be a trial for shooting a man that has already killed many and appears to be still posing a threat. I praise the officer for his restraint but there would not have been much of an outcry if he had been shot at the onset where he appeared threatening. At worse, the officer gets suspended or dismissed. Perhaps accidentally leaving him in gen pop would do the job...
    No offense to anyone here, but we Canadian prefer to see our police force to react with the appropriate amount of force to neutralize the threat. Because once you go down the road where police can exercise excessive amount of force and only be punished with a paid leave, there's no turning back.

We don't need Duterte style death squads or Judge Dredd to uphold the peace.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast