Like Tree18Likes

Russian Twitter Bots Rallied.For Labour

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SpeakCantonese:
    Oh shut up... you were calling me a racist the other day... pretty much the definition of infantile these days except you're supposed to be grown man....
    Do you ever look in the mirror and think : I should be more self aware these days...
    Glass houses and paedos and all that.

It was a couple of years ago you uttered some meaningless words where you pledged to stop calling me a paedo - but alas, the thought is continually circling in your pathetic little head.

if there was any consistency, you'd be banned. It's pretty much the worst insult. Dish it out, suck it up.
    The only consistency is your stupidity, constant bigotry&racism and your ability to go overboard and lose your shit.

Your current posts (and apparently past ones) clearly demonstrate a bias against muslim and warrant allegations of bigotry which is common and not illegal. Most people have some biases towards various differences. It's unfortunate that you are not intelligent/mature enough to see that calling someone a pedophile is something entirely different since it's illegal and far less common or likely. I'm assuming you are doing so based on an opinion that you disagreed with but continuing to repeat it is childish and just brings you ridicule. Grow up...

Quote Originally Posted by Golem:
    pedophile is something entirely different since it's illegal...
    I'm not aware of any jurisdiction where pedophilia (or being a pedophile) is illegal.

The world is full of pedophiles who do not act on their urges : having the urge is not illegal, acting on it is.

There is no such thing called "Islamic terrorist" , have you ever heard a term "Christian terrorist" "Hindu Terrorist"??? Terrorists have no religion.

Quote Originally Posted by orel100x:
    Well, Corbyn is best pals with islamic terrorists and public supporter of their cause... and there is plenty of antisemitism in Labour party, especially since he became the glorious leader... You are welcome to close your eyes and bury your head in the sand, as usual.

Barak Hussein Obama screwed up big time in the middle east. To be fair to him, he wasn't the first US president to do so, and probably won't be the last. God save America I say, looking at their leadership, past and present.

Quote Originally Posted by kk16:
    There is no such thing called "Islamic terrorist" , have you ever heard a term "Christian terrorist" "Hindu Terrorist"??? Terrorists have no religion.
    Come on, read some history! Praise be to Allah, Christians killed plenty of people in the name of their religious beliefs. Fortunately for us, the times of holy crusades and inquisitions seem to be over, more or less. The main (but not the only) source of religious fanatics in the modern world is islam. That's why you don't often hear the words "christian terrorists" - not because of your weird claim that "terrorism has no religion".

Naturally, things can change tomorrow and catholics might start cutting up protestants again and vice versa. Oh wait, sounds familiar... Belfast anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    I'm not aware of any jurisdiction where pedophilia (or being a pedophile) is illegal.

The world is full of pedophiles who do not act on their urges : having the urge is not illegal, acting on it is.
    I'm afraid that is not entirely correct, in the US ,20 states and federal law allow courts to commit individual that are diagnosed with the disorder.
    Mat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Golem:
    I'm afraid that is not entirely correct, in the US ,20 states and federal law allow courts to commit individual that are diagnosed with the disorder.
    A very fine line. In practically all of those states and cases, the individual had to have done "something".... I dont think you can committed for thoughts alone without some outward display of potential crime.

But I'm happy to be corrected.

All those Bots and Corbyn still couldn't win.

And despite a mega-failing Tory government, they are losing by more and more in the polls. The problem with Corbyn (apart from his age, his politics, his grasp on economics) is that he has only ever been in opposition, even when his own party was in government. I believe his record extends to having voted against his own party more times than David Cameron voted against Labour.He's a fantastic activist, great for stirring the pot and defending the indefensible, but absolutely shit at leading.

Quote Originally Posted by orel100x:
    Come on, read some history! Praise be to Allah, Christians killed plenty of people in the name of their religious beliefs. Fortunately for us, the times of holy crusades and inquisitions seem to be over, more or less. The main (but not the only) source of religious fanatics in the modern world is islam. That's why you don't often hear the words "christian terrorists" - not because of your weird claim that "terrorism has no religion".

Naturally, things can change tomorrow and catholics might start cutting up protestants again and vice versa. Oh wait, sounds familiar... Belfast anyone?
    That is complete and utter BS... Not that long ago, the IRA was a significant player in terrorism and currently, you will find that most terror acts aimed towards abortion are from christians. In fact, if you take away 9/11, most of the deaths from terrorism in the US do not come from muslims. Timothy McVeigh being a great example.

I'm not sure how you would describe dropping tons of napalm on a country or dropping not one but two atomic bombs on a country that had already offered to surrender. The victors don't call it terrorism but when you're on the other side of it...

How about the current genocide happening with the Rohingya in Myanmar? What do you call burning villages to the ground with women and children in them?

Quote Originally Posted by kimwy66:
    All those Bots and Corbyn still couldn't win.

And despite a mega-failing Tory government, they are losing by more and more in the polls. The problem with Corbyn (apart from his age, his politics, his grasp on economics) is that he has only ever been in opposition, even when his own party was in government. I believe his record extends to having voted against his own party more times than David Cameron voted against Labour.He's a fantastic activist, great for stirring the pot and defending the indefensible, but absolutely shit at leading.
    That's often the case with people that spend their life in opposition... It's always very easy to criticize but much harder to actually implement solutions.