Like Tree16Likes

[Video] Fight blamed for bus plunging into Yangtze River

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Original Post Deleted
    he was distracted for a very for a very long time. When he realised what was in front he swerved instinctively and then froze as there was no way apart from over the edge.

They need to have partitions between the braying public and the driver's cab. Other buses have this.

They need to partitions between Chinese and bus drivers, taxi drivers, public hospital doctors, airplane emergency doors, seafood all you can eat buffets, endangered species, etc.

flameproof and HK_Katherine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by henkka:
    They need to partitions between Chinese and bus drivers, taxi drivers, public hospital doctors, airplane emergency doors, seafood all you can eat buffets, endangered species, etc.
    @Bernadette J W

Day in, day out.

So, I am sure my comment came out as racist, but having planned on making HK my home for a long time but now living in TW due to chinese polices in HK I do have some ill feelings against them.

And do not bring up its the government, the government is made of chinese and the polices of the government concerning tw, hk, xinjang, south china sea, etc. are popular with the general public.

But, is my comment any more racist than saying south europeans are always late, Americans are loud and British food sucks ?

Quote Originally Posted by henkka:
    So, I am sure my comment came out as racist...
    As I said, UKIP types.

Original Post Deleted
    I'm not calling him out at all... IMO, he's perfectly entitled to his opinion. I doubt @henkka actually believes there literally should be a partition between all Mainlanders and everything, ​all the time, because I'm not a retarded SJW... I also think what he wrote was funny because it was funny.

I'm purely pointing out the double standard as I have pointed out many, many, many times before...

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Its ridiculous. Who would pick a fight with a driver, any driver? Who would keep driving while fighting? Crazy. Sorry for all the innocent victims.
    Reminds me of the Tai Po bus accident that occured in Feb. Deja vu, the passenger argue the bus driver and tragedy strikes