Like Tree88Likes

Boeing 737 MAX Crashes and Grounding News

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

I expected companies to lie but for the FAA to blindly endorse came as a surprise. Heads should roll.

TheBrit likes this.

The FAA announced yesterday that Boeing

737 MAX model, alongside its NG aircraft, has been hit by another safety issue as the plane manufacturer revealed that some aircraft parts were "improperly manufactured" and would need replacement.
    Safer to fly by Airbus.

China Daily are hapy to report further problems...

https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1135354956427300864

Original Post Deleted
    I'm staying on the ground!

Anyone who thinks Airbus is any safer should be reminded of QF72 around 10 years ago, when the automation on an A330 went haywire and warned of a stall and overspeed simultaneously (an impossible scenario) and then sending the plane hurtling to the ground.

https://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...c252ae2168b327

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Anyone who thinks Airbus is any safer should be reminded of QF72 around 10 years ago, when the automation on an A330 went haywire and warned of a stall and overspeed simultaneously (an impossible scenario) and then sending the plane hurtling to the ground.

https://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...c252ae2168b327
    In all fairness at least Airbus didn’t try to cover up the problem. The problem goes far beyond plane manufacturing quality but actually company ethics and the will to apologize and admit their faults.
    TheBrit likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Boeing knew of the problem even before the first crash. After the first crash they had a chance to inform the general public or at the very least individual airlines. Did they? No. 2nd crash and finally an admission of guilt.

Original Post Deleted
    It makes no difference to me whether or not Airbus are as bad as Boeing. The facts seem to be Boeing were aware of serious safety issues, did not react as they should, and as a result hundreds of people died. Am I wrong in any if those? To me that is putting money over lives which I find disgusting and evil.
    MatthieuTofu likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Which parts are you disagreeing with? From what I understand you are agreeing that Boeing knew of the problem, did not react as they should have and as a result hundreds of people died. You disagree that the cause was greed but rather it was stupidity. Have I got that correct?

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast