Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7
Like Tree58Likes

Mass shooting at mosque in NZ

Quote Originally Posted by Golem
    About as awkward as it is for Australians and white people
    I am not sure what you mean. I believe the previous poster was discussing the accused killers like for the CCP's approach towards ethnic minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant
    Or perhaps Brexit supporters.
    I am not sure what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast
    I am not sure what you mean. I believe the previous poster was discussing the accused killers like for the CCP's approach towards ethnic minorities.
    As a white European I do find it shameful that someone uses white European 'superiority' as justification for this massacre.
    HK_Katherine and Football16 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile
    As a white European I do find it shameful that someone uses white European 'superiority' as justification for this massacre.
    I think it is wrong if anyone uses ethnicity, religion, gender, sexuality etc to meter out arbitrary violence or punishment. One poster suggested the CCP were an influence on the accused killer and the other replied insinuating white people and Australians are comparable. It is a false equivalence. One is government policy and the other almost certainly generates feelings similar to yours in nearly all of that group and the opposite of official government policy.
    hullexile and spode like this.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7