Like Tree12Likes

Muller delivers Trump/Russia report...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by methosb:
    What an embarrassing moment for the media and the Democrats to have been running with this ridiculous conspiracy theory for 2 years, to come up empty. Utterly convinced of it, creating entire shows about it, deriding those that were on their side politically if they dared question the "obvious Russian collusion".

Sadly they will at best learn nothing and half of them will just double down as some already are.
    Well, someone had to get Trump to pay for all that Kenyan birth certificate nonsense.

Original Post Deleted
    All completely unrelated to Russia collusion. A bunch of politicians and lawyers went under a microscope and as expected some of them turned out to be dirty, who gives a shit.

Russian collusion is not a thing, it never was, it was made up. Nothing more than an Infowars-like conspiracy theory.

Original Post Deleted
    Not according to Mueller. No further indictments, neither Trump nor his staff.

You can hang your hat on the next silly conspiracy theory they come up with for the next 2 years that is supposedly going to put him in jail. All the way up until he gets reelected, which at the moment is practically guaranteed.

Not according to Mueller. No further indictments, neither Trump nor his staff.

You can hang your hat on the next silly conspiracy theory they come up with for the next 2 years that is supposedly going to put him in jail. All the way up until he gets reelected, which at the moment is practically guaranteed.
    I will accept the verdict of Mueller, Trump is not guilty of collusion with Russia. Time to drop it. As mentioned above it would be nice to receive an apology from the other side for all the Obama conspiracy theories. Then it would be quits.

Original Post Deleted
    They are two separate issues though, is Trump guilty of collusion with Russia and is he a slimey dodgy businessman. First is no, second is "is the Pope Catholic?"

Original Post Deleted
    Oh I am sure he is not squeaky clean but you are the naive one if you think somehow, someone, somewhere is going to randomly pop up 2 years after they have thrown all sorts at him and it has all bounced off, not in the least what would have been the biggest conspiracy in modern US political history, and take him down.

Who would even believe anyone in the media making such a claim after this 2 year long fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I will accept the verdict of Mueller, Trump is not guilty of collusion with Russia.
    That is not the verdict of Mueller.
    https://apnews.com/6d63e85b34dd44789ee27de4c3d61752

Time to drop it
    Are you kidding? The best popcorn selling story in years and you want to give up after a measly 2 years? Never.

There are a lot more coming. The following is a list of agencies with active investigations, all targeting Trump and family. Its far from over.
    SDNY
    EDNY
    EDVA
    USDC-DC
    NYCDA
    NYAG
    NJAG
    MDAG
    DCAG
    SCO
    FBI
    CIA
    HPSCI
    SSCI
    HJC
    HOC
    HFSC
    HWMC

All completely unrelated to Russia collusion. A bunch of politicians and lawyers went under a microscope and as expected some of them turned out to be dirty, who gives a shit.
    The people who expected Trump to keep a couple of his promises:
    a) drain the swamp
    b) hire the best people
    Russian collusion is not a thing, it never was, it was made up.
    Really? I didnt hear the fat lady sing nor see her pee on tape just yet.
    Give it a bit more time.
    https://www.lawfareblog.com/steele-d...-retrospective

The witch hunt aint over just yet. There are many more witches to catch.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    That is not the verdict of Mueller.
    https://apnews.com/6d63e85b34dd44789ee27de4c3d61752

Are you kidding? The best popcorn selling story in years and you want to give up after a measly 2 years? Never.

There are a lot more coming. The following is a list of agencies with active investigations, all targeting Trump and family. Its far from over.
    SDNY
    EDNY
    EDVA
    USDC-DC
    NYCDA
    NYAG
    NJAG
    MDAG
    DCAG
    SCO
    FBI
    CIA
    HPSCI
    SSCI
    HJC
    HOC
    HFSC
    HWMC
    The not cleared was as far as I can see in relation to obstruction of justice not collusion with Russia.

I only said drop the collusion with Russia thing all the other stuff is fair game

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    The not cleared was as far as I can see in relation to obstruction of justice not collusion with Russia.

I only said drop the collusion with Russia thing all the other stuff is fair game
    Even on the collusion thing, if you read the words on that link carefully, you'll find that Trump is "not guilty" just like OJ Simpson was "not guilty"...

This is very far from what many Trumpers (and a few here) are claiming : Hoax, nothingburger, conspiracy theory etc etc.