View Poll Results: Which ones of the below are least bad?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sam Gyimah

    0 0%
  • Rory Stewart

    1 4.55%
  • Esther McVey

    0 0%
  • Kit Malthouse

    0 0%
  • Matt Hancock

    0 0%
  • Andrea Leadsom

    0 0%
  • Boris Johnson

    9 40.91%
  • Michael Gove

    0 0%
  • Sajid Javid

    0 0%
  • Dominic Raab

    0 0%
  • Jeremy Hunt

    2 9.09%
  • Jeremy Corbyn

    4 18.18%
  • Other

    7 31.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Like Tree62Likes

Who will be the next UK PM?

Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13
  1. #121

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ??
    Posts
    17,026
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile
    I got halfway through it because it was crashing.

    https://youtu.be/_jbLzMEZNrw?t=2160
    The link should of opened at the right time (2160 secs) for the Question from the MENs

  2. #122

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    20,540
    Quote Originally Posted by East_coast
    The link should of opened at the right time (2160 secs) for the Question from the MENs
    Yes got it now. Still the same problem though. "We will engage with the EU, we won't wait for them to come to us". Great. But to another audience " there will be no talks until the backstop is gone".

    When I see concrete policies and actions that match his words I will believe he is a centrist.

  3. #123

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ??
    Posts
    17,026
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile
    Yes got it now. Still the same problem though. "We will engage with the EU, we won't wait for them to come to us". Great. But to another audience " there will be no talks until the backstop is gone".

    When I see concrete policies and actions that match his words I will believe he is a centrist.
    Brexit is not a Left or Right issue. It is a non centrist issue.

    As for the rest perhaps he will ramp up borrowing and quantitative easing to further stimulate the economy whilst lower the value of Sterling

  4. #124

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    20,540
    Quote Originally Posted by East_coast
    Brexit is not a Left or Right issue. It is a non centrist issue.

    As for the rest perhaps he will ramp up borrowing and quantitative easing to further stimulate the economy whilst lower the value of Sterling
    My point was really that I do not trust his promises, they seem to flow too easily.

    Your last five words strike fear into me, the pound has fallen enough thank you!

Reply
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13